Eagles kick a beat reporter out of the press box

YoloinOhio

Lol

@lesbowen

Eagles Sr VP Anne Gordon made it clear to everyone objecting that she would be happy to eject us all, and that fallout did not concern her.

Fallout = bad press ??

Seriously, why do these sports reporters feel like they own the world?

yeah, seriously. i don't know where this guy got the gall to report that doug pederson wasn't scheduled to talk tomorrow. what an a-hole.

That's not what the original link said happened. The tweets that were sent out at the time said he was kicked out for first making too much noise, and then arguing with the staff over being told to be quiet.

And frankly, I don't care why he was kicked out. My response wasn't even directed at him. It was at the other reporters who were apparently arguing about it so much they got threatened to get kicked out too, and maybe alluded to the Senior VP that there would be "backlash".

That's not what the original link said happened. The tweets that were sent out at the time said he was kicked out for first making too much noise, and then arguing with the staff over being told to be quiet.

And frankly, I don't care why he was kicked out. My response wasn't even directed at him. It was at the other reporters who were apparently arguing about it so much they got threatened to get kicked out too, and maybe alluded to the Senior VP that there would be "backlash".

asking for an explanation as to why you are being ejected is not acting like you "own the world." it's completely reasonable. also, claiming that a reporter is being ejected for violating the fan's code of conduct without explanation is absurd.

if the eagles felt he violated some policy, then they need to back it up. at least come out and say that you got butt-hurt over an innocuous tweet, which is likely what happened.

Edited by Dirtbag