Source: Broncos expected to be interested in Anthony Lynn

YoloinOhio

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't block a promotion, right?

But he's our head coach now. And under contract. Obviously we'll negotiate a new contract, if he's the pick. But I'm not sure he is actually free to leave if we are offering him the head coach position. I could be wrong, and the Bills probably wouldn't want someone as their head coach who would rather be somewhere else, but it's an interesting situation.

Well, in a small sense the Broncos are closer too being relevant again, have a killer D.

Elway is way more secure than anyone on the Bills. Plus it appears the word dysfunctional is not in the Broncos

vocabulary. What Does ownership in Buffalo have to counter that? Other than Pegulas habbit of burning $$$$$$$$.

And being clueless.

But he's our head coach now. And under contract. Obviously we'll negotiate a new contract, if he's the pick. But I'm not sure he is actually free to leave if we are offering him the head coach position. I could be wrong, and the Bills probably wouldn't want someone as their head coach who would rather be somewhere else, but it's an interesting situation.

Categorically, interim head coach is not the same as head coach. He can leave.

But what if we name him head coach? You have a guy under contract. You give him the promotion yourself. Why would you have to make him available to interview for what would be a lateral move at that point?

No, you'd have to negotiate a new contract. If he becomes the hc, the old contract gets ripped up and becomes void.

Hard to believe Kubiak packs it in a year after Super Bowl. Is Elway making the Broncos's into an undesirable spot? Question only I dont have a strong feeling about it.

Fox gone after a super bowl loss, now Kubiak maybe gone a year removed from winning? Definitely raises some flags imo

Hard to believe Kubiak packs it in a year after Super Bowl. Is Elway making the Broncos's into an undesirable spot? Question only I dont have a strong feeling about it.

He had a heart attack during a game 3 years ago. Missed a game due to health reasons this year. He's accomplished everything he's needed to in his career.