Bradley to follow lynn

CDogg20

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up. Any thoughts I had on Lynn as HC were directly tied to who the coordinators were. Bring in another Nate Hackett type and I'm off this ride. Bring in some respected coordinators and I'll give it a chance. Gus Bradley as DC would meet the criteria.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 24m24 minutes ago

Former Jaguars HC Gus Bradley is planning to follow Anthony Lynn to any HC job he lands, per sources, creating a Lynn-Bradley ticket.

Sounds good to me

conflicted about lynn. , but bradley as DC sure tip the scales favorably for me.

I'm willing to give him a chance. Just because he worked for Rex Ryan doesn't make him a "Rex guy." If you had a crappy boss but knew you could ride his coattails to get yourself closer to the top, wouldn't you?

Lynn already showed in the later games of the season that "his" offense is a little different than Roman's inherited offense. He's definitely taken some concepts from the Shanahan offense, for example one play they ran last week was a fake FB dive with a quick pitch to McCoy. That came straight from Mike Shanahan

Edited by JM57

I'm willing to give him a chance. Just because he worked for Rex Ryan doesn't make him a "Rex guy." If you had a crappy boss but knew you could ride his coattails to get yourself closer to the top, wouldn't you?

oh yea, for sure.. i guess just gun shy about another asst getting a head job for the bills. for every mike tomlin, it seems we get gregg williams .. but i agree lynn is appealing as a HC

Yea definitely.

Returns the Bills defense to a defense that plays to its strengths. Lets the players play.

i would not mind lynn keeping the O staff intact.. blow up the D staff .. bring bradley in.. sounds good.,. the more i think about it, the better it sounds.

Edited by dwight in philly

i would not mind lynn keeping the O staff intact.. blow up the D staff .. bring bradley in.. sounds good.,. the more i think about it, the better it sounds.

The good thing is, the Bills haven't drafted too much into a Rex type defense. Lawson would be ideal at DE in a 4-3. Ragland can be a thumper at MLB, I think they'd have to resign Brown for the Will.

Now just find a playmaking Safety in the draft and the defense is in a pretty good position.

Why not a coughlin/Lynn/Bradley ticket? Cough coaches 3 years...Lynn takes over

If Lynn is getting offers to be a HC elsewhere, do you honestly think he would stay and hope that eventually he takes over for Coughlin?

You give Lynn the HC because he's in demand and if it's Coughlin, who's the OC?

If Lynn is getting offers to be a HC elsewhere, do you honestly think he would stay and hope that eventually he takes over for Coughlin?

You give Lynn the HC because he's in demand and if it's Coughlin, who's the OC?

Is he really in demand? I hear this but Clayton made me think otherwise when he was on wgr....Clayton could be out of touch but who knows