TBN Chuckleheads = Little Man Syndrome

AtlBills

I know this has been discussed at length, but I am done reading any articles by Gleason or Sullivan. Both chuckleheads have personal vendettas against the Pegula family and both our Pro sports teams. Whatever was said by members of the PSE team to them has each of them sporting their unique "little man's complex" in vilifying both organizations with the same tired comments and examples. Holding the teams responsible for decisions made are ok, but the same ole same ole tired viritrol is personal and irresponsible.

Both of these Napoleans need to read articles penned by the late Phil Ranallo of the old Courier Express and Larry Felser of the TBN. They were both fair and balanced and in the most professional way. These two hacks who call themselves journalists are laughing stocks in the journalistic world. They both need to get shoe lifts and man up. Mathew Fairburn puts them both to shame. Sorry for the rant but I just had to get this off my chest.

I know this has been discussed at length, but I am done reading any articles by Gleason or Sullivan. Both chuckleheads have personal vendettas against the Pegula family and both our Pro sports teams. Whatever was said by members of the PSE team to them has each of them sporting their unique "little man's complex" in vilifying both organizations with the same tired comments and examples. Holding the teams responsible for decisions made are ok, but the same ole same ole tired viritrol is personal and irresponsible.

Both of these Napoleans need to read articles penned by the late Phil Ranallo of the old Courier Express and Larry Felser of the TBN. They were both fair and balanced and in the most professional way. These two hacks who call themselves journalists are laughing stocks in the journalistic world. They both need to get shoe lifts and man up. Mathew Fairburn puts them both to shame. Sorry for the rant but I just had to get this off my chest.

then stop reading them and don't give them MORE attention. They do this because it gets attention. Their job is to GET ATTENTION.

Their job should also be to level with the readers as to the nature of their negative relationships with the Bills and Sabres, when it started, how that limited their access moving forward, and the acrimony they carry as a result of that denial of access. They don't have the balls to be honest.

Insert: DC Tom Bot

Insert: Felser story about how everyone should be fired after Bills lost SB XXVII

Both chuckleheads have personal vendettas against the Pegula family and both our Pro sports teams.

Sure they do. Very convincing argument follows this opening.

Anyway....have you or any of the other posters who endlessly moan about a press critical of a poorly functioning hometown pro franchise ever ventured out of Buffalo for an extended period of time? Read the papers in those towns and then come back and tell us all again, for the one millionth time, how TBN has a "personal vendetta" against the Pegulas.

Their job should also be to level with the readers as to the nature of their negative relationships with the Bills and Sabres, when it started, how that limited their access moving forward, and the acrimony they carry as a result of that denial of access. They don't have the balls to be honest.

This is +500. When Pegs bought the Bills Sully didn't care and wanted to know about a new stadium. He blew him off and that was that.

I hear you man..

The negativity has been killing me lately.

I need to stay away from it all. Sully, Sal, Timmy.

Even this message board is toxic. Yet, here I am.

Sal Capaccio is the only good guy out there. At least he knows something about football.

I agree that their style crosses the line and gets somewhat personal. However, this franchise is hopeless, and trotting Anthony Lynn out before any ownership or management press conference shows either a deliberate lack of respect for that man, their cowardice, or (most likely) more evidence of their lack of qualifications to run a professional sports franchise. That might be one of their most disappointing moves to-date.

Sully and Gleason pile on, for sure, but they are absolutely spot on regarding the need to bring in external resources that will oversee Whaley & Brandon (if both are kept), and try to understand how this organization can be this rotten and awful, for this many years.