Anthony Lynn

jkx2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So then where is he innovative again?

Gaining close to 5500 yards of total offense. Averaging 5.7 yards per play and leading the NFL in rushing TDs. All of this while dealing with injuries to their best playmaker. He is innovative by using Greg Romans playbook and tweaking small things such as using the orbital motion and misdirection

Gaining close to 5500 yards of total offense. Averaging 5.7 yards per play and leading the NFL in rushing TDs. All of this while dealing with injuries to their best playmaker. He is innovative by using Greg Romans playbook and tweaking small things such as using the orbital motion and misdirection

Yep totally, unequivoaclly, factually -based reasoning, you my man will have a hard time dealing with the idiots on here.

Fine over all as Offensive coordinator. But as the top man to make the right decision under pressure, that one call tells me I'd be pulling out what little hair I have left with Lynn as the head coach of the Bills.

Edited by jkx2

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

We broke up our defense two years ago and it was a mistake. We have one of the best scoring offenses in the NFL and if we had a top 12 defense even, we would have walked into the playoffs. If we break up this offense and try to install a new system with new coaches, it will be a mistake.

So innovation it taking the NFLs top running offense and having the NFLs top running offense

Got it

25 points a game

7th in scoring offense

Wrong on both counts

24 ppg 12th scoring offense

Seems like a fine OC. Got plenty of production from this offense and without an elite signal caller.

One play doesn't make a coach's career. We've seen a lot of bad plays from great coaches.

No idea how Lynn would be as a HC, though. He doesn't have any game management experience.

I'll take Lynn as long as he gets me a 4-3 DC like Jeff Fisher. JF has run some strong defenses in his time and has developed a ton of defensive players in his time as coach. Albert Haynesworth, Tremaine Johnson, Mark Barron, Aaron Donald, TJ McDonald, Robert Quinn etc etc etc. Not to mention Schwartz is a protégé of his. So we get bk that wide 9 4-3 D that we crave to see again. I'm All Lynn! Just give me a great DC with him

Have a thorough search and if he the best candidate,hire him. I was absolutely livid with that play call. It probably cost us the game. But it's one play. One mistake. Does not disqualify a talented coach. Is is well qualified for the position.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

lucky we would be considering him as HC and not OC. its possible he wouldnt be a play caller at all.

His play calling was nearly flawless on Saturday until the Bush play. This is his first year of doing it. He seems pretty good at it to me.