Anthony Lynn

jkx2

Re: A Lynn

@salsports

He goes into this as the favorite. I think it's probably his job to lose.

Yes. They'll search and interview. I think someone will have to blow Whaley/Pegulas away to grab it from Lynn. It's possible, though

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you slow down on the posting, maybe you'll catch on to what people are saying.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-points-per-game

You have to equalize points scored by offense. Bills are still top ten whether you look at just TDs or Offensive only scored points.

This also doesn't account for situations where the defense got the ball back inside the red zone, which the Bills hardly did.

If you slow down it might help your punctuation too; your posts are very hard to read.

I did look. Call into question a site that does the same thing

Evidence with thier offensive ppg being 25.9

When it isnt it is 24.7

Bills scored 389 points

Defense scored 18

389-18= 371

371/15 = 24.7 ppg.

So of course they are gonna be the same like you said becuase they are doing the same thing i am talking about.

And Bills offense has score 45 TDs

45/15 is 3 not 3.2

Again all i said is if you want to use scoring to Justify Lynn take the defensive TDs out of it.

Your site does none of that.

When it isnt it is 24.7

Bills scored 389 points

Defense scored 18

389-18= 371

371/15 = 24.7 ppg.

So of course they are gonna be the same like you said becuase they are doing the same thing i am talking about.

45/15 is 3 not 3.2

Again all i said is if you want to use scoring to Justify Lynn take the defensive TDs out of it.

If you actually clicked on the link you'd see it has the Bills at 24.6 offensive ppg, just like your math. And it still has the Bills in the top ten.

Innovator?

He had to run a high school offense because of the idiot we have at QB. That's not innovative!!!

The best QB we have had in YEARS. Don't underestimate protecting the ball.

See Fitzpatrick, Ryan.

Everyone who wants to "move on" from Taylor best be careful what they wish for.

Edited by Bronc24

Please don't call people you don't even know idiots. Just because he didn't live up to your hopes, or was a choice you didn't want, does not make him one. Pure ugliness.

Innovator?

He had to run a high school offense because of the idiot we have at QB. That's not innovative!!!

It sounds as if Lynn, given his extreme lack of experience at the upper levels of coaching, will be a yes-man to Whaley, hence his position as No. 1 candidate. Let's not forget that the pass game was at the bottom of the NFL heap and that the offense was pretty good last year, too, before we give him too much praise. Sure do hope this GM and owner know what they're doing.

If you actually clicked on the link you'd see it has the Bills at 24.6 offensive ppg, just like your math. And it still has the Bills in the top ten.

I did click the link

Went to offense

Went to scoring offense

Yep right there wrong.

My bad your link. I did sweat they did it.

Now people that use scoring John for example there is your real rank 9th

Easy thanks for the help fixing that

Edited by MAJBobby

Season on the line......O.T..........scoring position.....reverse to bush...10 yard loss

No thanks on Lynn

i watch my college coach with the season on.the.line. make equally stupid playcalls twice in three years. He has three national titles. He makes some brilliant calls too. Ultimately, though, the HC is a leader, a guy who sets the tone of the team, and hires a staff that will call the plays. I don't think A Lynn will be stuck on calling plays and will have the OC do it. IMO Edited by YoloinOhio

Season on the line......O.T..........scoring position.....reverse to bush...10 yard loss

No thanks on Lynn

Championship on the line...throw the ball...picked off.....

I think the Seahawks are ok with Carroll despite that one stupid call.

I think if it was Lynn I would rather have it something like this.

HC - Coughlin (allow him to finalize that coaching itch for a bit and head to the FO)

OC/Assistant HC - Lynn (allows seasoning and ability to design and impliment and run his offense and answer the experience ???s)

DC - Gus Bradley, Zimmer (if unjustly fired) anyone that will bring a successful 4-3 with them.

When it isnt it is 24.7

Bills scored 389 points

Defense scored 18

389-18= 371

371/15 = 24.7 ppg.

45/15 is 3 not 3.2

You are correct. The site I first linked to had total points. In the last site I linked to the Bills O averages 3.0 TDs per game just as you said. This ties them for 6th in the league. Edited by voodoo poonani