Anthony Lynn

jkx2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His play calling was nearly flawless on Saturday until the Bush play. This is his first year of doing it. He seems pretty good at it to me.

honestly, im not even complaining about his playcalling much. but if hes head coach id prefer he not be the guy creating his first playbook from the ground up, playcalling AND running the team. id hope he finds a guy that he trusts to run a philosophy he trusts and he makes himself the true head coach.

Man, I've been impressed by Lynn. Never an OC before. Promoted after the season began so wasn't able to develop or install his own playbook. Didn't have a franchise QB. Didn't have a real RT. Playing either the walking wounded or street FAs at the wideouts. And still got the Bills into the Top 10 in scoring.

The 3rd down reverse call to Reggie Bush in OT tells me all I need to know about Lynn as head coach of the Bills. Please I beg the Pegula's to find someone other than Lynn.

589 total yards, 30 first downs, 31 points... most OCs wish they called a game this poorly.

If it would have been the Rams game in the middle of the season I could understand. But this was game, season and playoffs on the line. And he called one of the dumbest plays in Bills history. It shows incredibly poor decision-making and someone I don't want as a head coach. He buckled under the pressure

@BF_insiders

Being told #Bills really like Anthony Lynn as a potential permanent option at HC. #Bills also want go back to 4-3. #BillsFanatics

I guess we will see, his offense played for him and that is half the battle. He needs a DC that will also get his players to do the same.

So if the Bills go 4-3 where does Ragland go?

I guess we will see, his offense played for him and that is half the battle. He needs a DC that will also get his players to do the same.

2 down Mike that heads to the bench in obvious passing downs

Unless he shows me something i havent seen yet

Brown if re-signed becomes your speedy Will and Nickle Mike (taking Reggie off field)

Preston Becomes your Sam (will do fine but upgrade is possible)

Edited by MAJBobby

The obvious answer is the Schwartz MLB role that's cleaning up the run behind 4 pass rushers ala Brandon spikes

Your Front 4 become

Shaq - LDE

Dareus - 1 Tech (where he was a probowler BtW)

Kyle - 3 Tech (Washington Rotating here, spot he played at OSU)

Hughes - RDE

Mind you in that configuration 2 years ago 3 of the 4 had 10 sack seasons.

Mario also 10 but no longer on team Shaq will be fine going back to his college position.

Where the big changes are needed is in the backfield (depending on the cover concepts)

We wasted 2 years trying to put round pegs in square holes. Thanks Terry, Kim and Russ. Glad you realized it early enough to where a transition back is easier

Edited by MAJBobby

But then you have to take out everyone else's defensive TDs, you can't just take out ours and leave everyone else's in

If you want to talk scoring offense as a justification for Lynn. Cant really count scoring done by the unit that the coach was just fired can you?

If you want to talk scoring offense as a justification for Lynn. Cant really count scoring done by the unit that the coach was just fired can you?

Do you remove FGs and EPs too? ST scores those, but O gets them in position. What about points left on the field by ST? That's not the O's fault is it?

According to this site https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-touchdowns-per-game

Buffalo is still 7th in offensive touchdowns.

Do you remove FGs and EPs too? ST scores those, but O gets them in position. What about points left on the field by ST? That's not the O's fault is it?

According to this site https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-touchdowns-per-game

Buffalo is still 7th in offensive touchdowns.

AGAIN I say it slow for the BRICKS.

If you want to use SCORING as a reason the PROMOTE Lynn take the defensive scored points (18) out. JESUS people explain to me what agenda or narrative i am trying to promote with that.

If you want to use SCORING as a reason the PROMOTE Lynn take the defensive scored points (18) out. JESUS people explain to me what agenda or narrative i am trying to promote with that.

I did, Offensive touchdowns were tied for sixth. Did you even look? Why so angry?

If you slow down on the posting, maybe you'll catch on to what people are saying.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-points-per-game

You have to equalize points scored by offense. Bills are still top ten whether you look at just TDs or Offensive only scored points.

This also doesn't account for situations where the defense got the ball back inside the red zone, which the Bills hardly did.

If you slow down it might help your punctuation too; your posts are very hard to read.

If you slow down on the posting, maybe you'll catch on to what people are saying.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-points-per-game

You have to equalize points scored by offense. Bills are still top ten whether you look at just TDs or Offensive only scored points.

This also doesn't account for situations where the defense got the ball back inside the red zone, which the Bills hardly did.

If you slow down it might help your punctuation too; your posts are very hard to read.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize this was being graded. I thought this was an Internet message board. I guess I shouldn't use a phone to post messages then.