Bring Back Marrone

MAJBobby

Tuck your tail Terry and go get Marrone.

He is the best HC this team has had in a long time at 9-7 final year before the back stabbing politics that are gery Present in OBD forced him to quit.

Put Shady in his Run Run Pass Punt offense and watch the payoffs happen year after year.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuck your tail Terry and go get Marrone.

He is the best HC this team has had in a long time at 9-7 final year before the back stabbing politics that are gery Present in OBD forced him to quit.

Put Shady in his Run Run Pass Punt offense and watch the payoffs happen year after year.

There can be only one reason to post something so silly,

attention seeking.

So................here is your response.

No.

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement."

There can be only one reason to post something so silly,

attention seeking.

So................here is your response.

No.

Whats silly to bring a coach with little talent on the team that dealth with INJ and has Kyle Orton as QB and still took the team to a winning record.

Heck he have peope wanting a 15 year RB coach, wajtnpeople tonstill bring cowher out of retirement

Want Coughlin (thiugh might be ok with thay hire the pedigree is there)

I have seen Pettine, Reich requests. Even seej some bring back Wade.

So why not a coach that had a winning season with this team in the passed decade.

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement."

Off topic = Nope

On topic = Yep

Amusement = sure everything I write brings me amusement

Marones offense is college garbage.

He didn't get along with Whaley before it sure isn't going to happen now.

We need a better passer and defense. Marone can't help that.

This offense is college garbage

Then maybe Whaley is the issue

His defenses were not bad when he was here (Picked the right DCs)

Agree on QB though

But what happens if marrone likes tyrod, thats quite the dilema for you

Fine. I dont like Tyrod dont think he is good. Is better than EJ and Orton. And Marrone did have a 9-7 record with those two soo......

But i have always said i leave the QB up to the new coach not force Taylor on the new coach

Because Lynn hasn't quit on anybody. It's simple. Moron burned his bridges on the way out of town.

So we care about feelings not better.

Because Lynn hasn't quit on anybody. It's simple. Moron burned his bridges on the way out of town.

Marrone started burning bridges long before he quit. He was a total douche nozzle in and around the building. ZERO people skills.

Off topic = Nope

On topic = Yep

Amusement = sure everything I write brings me amusement

This offense is college garbage

Then maybe Whaley is the issue

His defenses were not bad when he was here (Picked the right DCs)

Agree on QB though

I like our offense, if we had someone who was competent in the pocket it would be dynamite.

Whaley can go.

He did have good DCs but there is no way they are bring back a guy who refused to stay here.