Bills should finish with 4th highest scoring offense...

Big Turk

In franchise history...Bills need to score 21 points to get to 4th highest scoring team in franchise history...if they score 32 or more they will move into 3rd place...

And yet the offense is the problem?? What are people thinking? Lol...likely the only 3 Bills teams that will have scored more than this team after next week are the 1990 and 1991 super bowl teams and the 1975 team...

And here we sit at 7-8 with an 8-8 finish likely.

Defense or lack there of is killing us

Edited by matter2003

And still out if the playoffs with a very weak schedule. Cool though thanks

They put up points against everyone for the most part...their schedule hasn't been that weak on defense, they've played about middle of the road defenses on average

Edited by matter2003

You don't think the offense played well or well enough to win? And please don't say did they win, as if no matter what one side of the ball does it doesn't matter if they don't win. That's clearly untrue.

No there were many games they didnt play well enough to win

In franchise history...Bills need to score 21 points to get to 4th highest scoring team in franchise history...if they score 32 or more they will move into 3rd place...

And yet the offense is the problem?? What are people thinking? Lol...likely the only 3 Bills teams that will have scored more than this team after next week are the 1990 and 1991 super bowl teams and the 1975 team...

Yup

Hmmm ok but good moral victory we love those anymore.

Fvck a moral victory...the offense deserves more from the other side of the ball than to continuously let them down.

Especially when they were still racking up points with practice squad caliber WRs most of the season.

Edited by matter2003

Why didnt tge put the ball in endzone in OT and end the game? This potent scoring offense

Why didn't the defense not give up a game tying FG or really half the points they gave up when they pretended they were allergic to tackling the entire game?

You can't have a losing record when the offense scores 24 or more points 11!! Times this season...no excuse for that

Edited by matter2003

But how can this be true. All the media guru's have spewed over and over again that you have to have an elite passer because this is a QB driven league. :rolleyes:

Why didn't the defense not give up a game tying FG or really half the points they gave up when they pretended they were allergic to tackling the entire game?

You can't have a losing record when the offense scores 24 or more points 11!! Times this season...no excuse for that

Game on line. Season on line this potent offense has the Ball deep in MIA territory for the win what happened they must have scored right

Game on line. Season on line this potent offense has the Ball deep in MIA territory for the win what happened they must have scored right

No game on the line season on the line, they've gained 600 yards of offense, the ball is on the 42 yard line, they need 3 yards, 4 minutes left and the coach punts.

Thinking for some reason his "great" D was going to get a 3 and out and get the ball back...ya right.

Edited by matter2003

But how can this be true. All the media guru's have spewed over and over again that you have to have an elite passer because this is a QB driven league. :rolleyes:

I know right our multiple playoff runs without a QB have shown that

No game on the line season on the line, they've gained 600 yards of offense, the ball is on the 42 yard line, they need 3 yards, 4 minutes left and the coach punts.

Thinking for some reason his "great" D was going to get a 3 and out and get the ball back...ya right.

Waiting for the did the offense score when they could have ended the game?

Let me guess upset about the 3 at end of game? Where did all those yards come from Defense or a Return?

Even after the O couldnt get in the endzone Defense got them ball back again needing a FG they got that FG right? I mean after all it is this prolific scoring offense

Edited by MAJBobby

Because today is all that matters. Right?

Baltimore, raiders second half, Miami in Miami second half, Pittsburgh, come to mind as particularly dreadful

No, the whole season matters. But he was playing short handed. He wasn't great but he was better than the alternatives, and I think people like yourself don't realize how his skills make this offense better. You have Joe Flacco on this team, who is clearly a better QB, and he gets !@#$ing killed, is lousy, and our running game is 2/3 of what it is.

No, the whole season matters. But he was playing short handed. He wasn't great but he was better than the alternatives, and I think people like yourself don't realize how his skills make this offense better. You have Joe Flacco on this team, who is clearly a better QB, and he gets !@#$ing killed, is lousy, and our running game is 2/3 of what it is.

Why bother replying. Good on you for trying though. JSP is what he is. He has reached his ceiling just like what he thinks of TT :)

I know right our multiple playoff runs without a QB have shown that

Waiting for the did the offense score when they could have ended the game?

Let me guess upset about the 3 at end of game? Where did all those yards come from Defense or a Return?

Even after the O couldnt get in the endzone Defense got them ball back again needing a FG they got that FG right? I mean after all it is this prolific scoring offense

You are a piece of work...team scores 31 points and it's still on them...Lmao...Must be nice living in fantasy land

Short handed. Clay was in this team playing and open all season. Only recently he decided to look at him. WR whatever name they have running open all season. But hey its not the QB

You are a piece of work...team scores 31 points and it's still on them...Lmao...Must be nice living in fantasy land

Fantasy land is thinking it matters.

Reality is no playoffs yet again but hey we score a bunch of points and run it up on bad teams so its ok we miss the playoffs yet again.

You rag on the offense constantly. Please give your opinion of the defense.

The defense is overly complicated and antiquated for todays NFL. You know the entire way a team and fanbase living in denial that it is a passing league and you dont need a QB want the team built.

MAJBOBBY is set in his negative ways. Well Done Anthony Lynn and terrible D killed them today and at least 3 others times this season. Blind bats could see that.....

I'm thinking he goes to the bathroom when the defense is on the field. He is so focused on ragging on the offense. A 600 yard day won't stop him.

I'm thinking he goes to the bathroom when the defense is on the field. He is so focused on ragging on the offense. A 600 yard day won't stop him.

No it wont because in OT i saw an offense wilt yet again.

Now again i have already answered your question about what i think of this defense

Short handed. Clay was in this team playing and open all season. Only recently he decided to look at him. WR whatever name they have running open all season. But hey its not the QB

Fantasy land is thinking it matters.

Reality is no playoffs yet again but hey we score a bunch of points and run it up on bad teams so its ok we miss the playoffs yet again.

The defense is overly complicated and antiquated for todays NFL. You know the entire way a team and fanbase living in denial that it is a passing league and you dont need a QB want the team built.

So you critique of the defense is , in part, a criticism of the QB. Brilliant.

So you critique of the defense is , in part, a criticism of the QB. Brilliant.

No more of a criticism of the old school thinking of this fan base and executive leadership

We dont have a QB build a top defense and run game.

Edited by MAJBobby

So we have a great running game in a league built on passing. So what? I get you think it's good enough. It's clearly not. Oakland had a defense similar to ours and a MUCH BETTER record thanks to an explosive passing game.

No more of a criticism of the old school thinking of this fan base and executive leadership

it'd be one thing is our running first offense you don't like wasn't any good. But you ignore the high scoring we have done this season. You've obviously spent a lot of time on the offense, don't you think all else being equal, if we had a top 10, 15 perhaps, we'd be in the playoffs?

So we have a great running game in a league built on passing. So what? I get you think it's good enough. It's clearly not. Oakland had a defense similar to ours and a MUCH BETTER record thanks to an explosive passing game.

Oakland wasn't missing Amari Cooper for 8 or 9 games either...we probably would have scored even MORE points with a healthy Watkins

it'd be one thing is our running first offense you don't like wasn't any good. But you ignore the high scoring we have done this season. You've obviously spent a lot of time on the offense, don't you think all else being equal, if we had a top 10, 15 perhaps, we'd be in the playoffs?

What are the results again?

For years we focus on defense and Run game where has that got us.

How many RBs has this team drafted in the 1st round?

It is antiquated thinking and goes alot farther than Rex Ryan and his 46 Bear defense

Oakland wasn't missing Amari Cooper for 8 or 9 games either...we probably would have scored even MORE points with a healthy Watkins

WRs were running open all year named Watkins or No still open. We hust dont have a Carr getting them the Ball. And passing conceots are HS football

They did....

The defense promptly allowed their offense to send it into overtime.

Your not really saying the D ISNT the reason....just being non committal which means you have an agenda against the offense to me

Who got the Ball first in OT?

Where where they in OT deep in MIA Territory?

What happened?

Ooo then D stops em

Get the Ball back again what happened?

End of the game after the TD what happened on KO coverage?

What are the results again?

For years we focus on defense and Run game where has that got us.

How many RBs has this team drafted in the 1st round?

It is antiquated thinking and goes alot farther than Rex Ryan and his 46 Bear defense

WRs were running open all year named Watkins or No still open. We hust dont have a Carr getting them the Ball. And passing conceots are HS football

You are right...they are high school football...and who's passing concept's were they? He is no longer on the team. Lynn could only work with what Roman had in the playbook, there isn't time in season to implement new plays/ gameplans/playbooks. So that point is irrelevant because they aren't the current OC's passing concepts

You are right...they are high school football...and who's passing concept's were they? He is no longer on the team. Lynn could only work with what Roman had in the playbook, there isn't time in season to implement new plays/ gameplans/playbooks. So that point is irrelevant because they aren't the current OC's passing concepts

So which is it Lynn did so much make him the HC or he is just schlebing another guys Offense?

This is the best offense, scoring, that I have seen in a very long time. Run first? Okay, you are racking up yards, points and time of possession, The TOP should help a bad defense. The defense has to have an infusion of talent, purge of coaches and change of scheme. Who ever coaches next year has an offense that can compete with any team. If they stay 4-3, draft DE that can hold up against the run.