Rapaport: Would Bills promote Anthony Lynn to HC?

YoloinOhio

@rapsheet

Could #Bills be this years #Bucs? No decision yet on Rex Ryans fate. But if they move on, 1 reason is their desire to keep OC Anthony Lynn

Bills OC Anthony Lynn is expected to get interviews as a head-coach candidate. #Bills believe in him, may not want him jumping ship.

Edited by YoloinOhio

RUMOR OF THE DAY:

We really have nothing to talk about so let's specuate on another Bills head coach-----Hmmmm

I heard Jim Schwartz's third cousin really knows def backfield play and would be an excellent choice- can't reveal his name yet- more speculation to follow when I have nothing more to offer-

is Lynn worth keeping over Rex?...Rex has been quoted as saying this is his last coaching job no matter what...if Rex holds true to that then Lynn could keep whatever staff he deems worthy and search for a whole new defensive staff...but my question is whether Lynn is worth keeping on as a HC?...would he want to keep TT and keep grooming Jones?...how much would the offense change if he had full control?...would be interesting to see

RUMOR OF THE DAY:

We really have nothing to talk about so let's specuate on another Bills head coach-----Hmmmm

I heard Jim Schwartz's third cousin really knows def backfield play and would be an excellent choice- can't reveal his name yet- more speculation to follow when I have nothing more to offer-

you say backfield play you get Sully's attention just saying

No... I think Pettine is WAY overrated. Is only a name in Bills fans eyes because of following Wanny, who was epically terrible.

Never said I agreed with it just connecting the dots. Great pettine stat is he had the browns 7-4 at one point go figure

BTW, had NFL Network on this clown was talking about the Rams job...and out of nowhere, right at the end of the segemnt...says watch Ron Rivera, could be in play here....WTF, with no follow-up or any reason why? Just like that...

was it Ian reporting it?..yea he thinks that cuz there is a lot of mexicans in Cali that Ron would fit in nicely...

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 48m48 minutes ago

Name to watch for the #Rams HC opening: #Panthers coach Ron Rivera. With a large Hispanic population in LA & a young team, it would fit.

3 replies 11 retweets 3 likes

was it Ian reporting it?..yea he thinks that cuz there is a lot of mexicans in Cali that Ron would fit in nicely...

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 48m48 minutes ago

Name to watch for the #Rams HC opening: #Panthers coach Ron Rivera. With a large Hispanic population in LA & a young team, it would fit.

3 replies 11 retweets 3 likes

what a ridiculous comment

BTW, had NFL Network on this clown was talking about the Rams job...and out of nowhere, right at the end of the segemnt...says watch Ron Rivera, could be in play here....WTF, with no follow-up or any reason why? Just like that...

.@RapSheet explains why Panthers coach Ron Rivera could be a good fit for Rams' coaching vacancy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000762244/article/ron-rivera-could-be-a-good-fit-for-rams-coaching-job?campaign=Twitter_atn

Also because a big name/splash hire

Edited by YoloinOhio

Lynn has done a great job taking over roman's O.........and shows the ability to put together effective game plans most of the time. He has gotten out coached a time or two, but that is the nature of the game. I , for one, would not object to giving Lynn a shot.....would hope he would bring in a new D coordinator/new D. I don't want to keep the Ryan intricate D....we need a Schwartz like D that reacts and has simple choices...so the players can play, not have to be part of a swiss watch D. and have to over focus on what to do, rather than just doing it. That, imho, is the problem with the Rex D two years in...some of the personnel as still thinking...not reacting and hitting out there.

Edited by bigK14094

is Lynn worth keeping over Rex?...Rex has been quoted as saying this is his last coaching job no matter what...if Rex holds true to that then Lynn could keep whatever staff he deems worthy and search for a whole new defensive staff...but my question is whether Lynn is worth keeping on as a HC?...would he want to keep TT and keep grooming Jones?...how much would the offense change if he had full control?...would be interesting to see

I think Lynn has a special spot for Jones.