Blacks Are Incarcerated At A Much Higher Rate Than Others

grinreaper

Whoa wait a second. I thought America was the most Raysys© and horribly oppressive society ever.

I really need an SJW cheat sheet to understand today's Daily Truth

I just finished man in high tower season 2. Mein furor says you don't think

So, the season 2 was... good but... i am indifferent toward season 3. What is there to look forward to? Stranger things lost me in the last 3 episodes with all this scifi and fantasy. This is the same

You can say that again. Raaaysism!! Hacked elections!! Trump is a Nazi!!! Popular vote!!! Fake News!!!

:lol:

Oh my! You are not going to mention Dear Leaders Great Wall? How he will keep out workers while expanding economic growth? Who will he get to work in the expanded economy? People that never leave the house and listen to alt-right media all day while OD-ing on heroine? :lol: is right!

Oh my! You are not going to mention Dear Leaders Great Wall? How he will keep out workers while expanding economic growth? Who will he get to work in the expanded economy? People that never leave the house and listen to alt-right media all day while OD-ing on heroine? :lol: is right!

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.2.

You're an idiot.

You know what is also funny, sad really, is how all these Trumpsters are crying about lost jobs. Really? They want the government to create jobs for them. They sound just like inner city blacks that claimed there are no jobs in the crumbling inner cites. Maybe the blacks were right. Poverty in the white communities is already leading to higher suicide rates, drug deaths and crime. More tax cuts for the wealthy might solve the problem this time!

You know what is also funny, sad really, is how all these Trumpsters are crying about lost jobs. Really? They want the government to create jobs for them. They sound just like inner city blacks that claimed there are no jobs in the crumbling inner cites. Maybe the blacks were right. Poverty in the white communities is already leading to higher suicide rates, drug deaths and crime. More tax cuts for the wealthy might solve the problem this time!

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

You should consider adding "plagiarist" in your bot-reply. Anytime he posts anything over a half a sentence with no misspellings and accurate punctuation, it's copied and pasted from somewhere else.

People who commit crimes are incarcerated at higher rates than others.

You should consider adding "plagiarist" in your bot-reply. Anytime he posts anything over a half a sentence with no misspellings and accurate punctuation, it's copied and pasted from somewhere else.

I emailed Tom an idea for this. He has a script that actually will run and reply for him.

Ive been thinking of a way to defeat this script

Oooooh...a feature that takes his post and searches the internet for the actual source, and if it finds it THEN calls him a plagiarist.

That's going on the backlog.

You're not thinking about "OD-ing on heroine" anytime soon, are ya? :wallbash:

I've always wanted to OD on/with a heroine; thanks for reminding me!