Trump foreign policy

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Have we ever had a president admit that a foreign government will dictate our foreign policy?  Crazy. 

Yes.  Six years ago, Obama backed off his Middle Eastern foreign policy at Russia's request.

You're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Old hotness: "Trump refuses to work with allies! He's a monster!"

New hotness: "Trump wants to work with allies before waging war! He's a monster!"

.... Best. Meltdown. Ever.

But the left has never cared about ME allies.  Dubai Ports World anyone?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

But the left has never cared about ME allies.  Dubai Ports World anyone?

Ah, yes...Hillary's infamous "Keep the sand n*****s out of our ports!" legislation.  

But Trump, travel ban, something something...

Democrats are such morons.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Yes.  Six years ago, Obama backed off his Middle Eastern foreign policy at Russia's request.

You're an idiot.

That was after Obama signed the sanctions against Russia, right? 

You are so smart you should be given money by everyone 

My favorite is still Trump telling Iran to get back into Obama's nuclear deal that Trump pulled out of. Lol, 

Iran answered alright! Boom! :lol:

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Things to watch: Condi keeps doing interviews supporting Trump's policies on Iran. Is this a result of the W/Trump truce at HW's funeral? Or is it a sign that Condi is going to pick up the NSC mantle? 

Just interesting she's made the rounds two straight weeks on the Sunday shows. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not that it matters to either of us, but for the sake of conversation, I think it's either that or she's completely asexual. 

But no one seems to know.  Everyone I've seen offer an opinion seems to caveat it with "It doesn't matter" and "I think, but I don't know."  Even LGBT sources I would normally expect to say "Of course" seem to stick to "We don't know...but if she is, we're available!"  

For all the ***** this town leaks, and as catty as DC social life is...to keep this as secret as it is, is just weird.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

But no one seems to know.  Everyone I've seen offer an opinion seems to caveat it with "It doesn't matter" and "I think, but I don't know."  Even LGBT sources I would normally expect to say "Of course" seem to stick to "We don't know...but if she is, we're available!"  

For all the ***** this town leaks, and as catty as DC social life is...to keep this as secret as it is, is just weird.

I don't think she's gay. I think she's more in the Janet Reno sector where there were never any men or women ever discussed or discovered. It was amazing that it was never an issue for how high profile she was during the 90s. 

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah): “Direct engagement by US military in response to Iran’s attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure would be a grave mistake. The US has continued arms sales so Saudi Arabia can defend itself. If SA responds against Iran attacks, the US should be ready to support in a non-kinetic role.”

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

He was MB. And he was a spook. He was a jihadist who was an enemy of peace and stability in the region, not a human rights advocate or warrior. 

Most of your posts are just paranoid fantasy entertainment........

SA - home of the 9-11 terrorists.....and peace and stability LOL

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now Mitt’s Cool?  So confusing. 

It must be tough for you, trying to think and all 

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

The damage Iran could do to the Saudi oil supply and shut down the Strait of Hormuz could devastate the world economy. They need to negotiate not escalate . 

Democrats are really missing an opportunity to push for Green Energy here. How much do we spend defending the oil network?