Shady & Lorax and other Pro Bowlers

Reed83HOF

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Cleveland and these people are all like you. "No good... Get the next guy!". This does not work, and leads to epic levels of suckitude. Their failed QB list is 10 times what the Bills is, they are consistently 3 wins fewer than we are. I know the playoffs are the goal, but i do like winning games. The inmates run the asylum here, and in 30 years of watching football, I've never such levels of bad as what is going on in Cleveland.

You won't get Trubisky, but I guess you know that, it'll make it easier to keep making the case that you know more than the guys paid to run teams. If he doesn't succeed wherever he ends up, you'll change your avatar, and sing the praises of whoever is next. Rinse, repeat. Must be nice never being accountable for these things, while being hyper-criticle of those who are.

What in tarnations are you talking about.

Yea the browns should have given Charlie Frye, Tim Couch, Weeden, Brady Quinn, and Ken Dorsey more leash because of guys like me.

Hahahhahhaahha.

Not sure what your point is but the Browns can have Taylor and enjoy winning half the games if the runningbacks are elite.

What in tarnations are you talking about.

Yea the browns should have given Charlie Frye, Tim Couch, Weeden, Brady Quinn, and Ken Dorsey more leash because of guys like me.

Hahahhahhaahha.

Not sure what your point is but the Browns can have Taylor and enjoy winning half the games if the runningbacks are elite.

And if they can overcome the 28 points a game given up the defense

Yea this whole thread has been goofy honestly

I have no problem calling it 2......as long as that is the same standard for the other teams around the league.

If the other teams around the league get to count their alternates....then so should we

You have to explain how me posting about Bills in the Pro Bowl is me saying Bills fans suck. You and No Saint need to self reflect.

Sure bro, your little "boy this team is devoid of talent" was a barb aimed at no one in particular.

I guess to you, the number of posters over the years who have said your schtick is to rag on fans and contribute little in terms of discussion are all just crazy. You know the real truth. Fight the power!

Sure bro, your little "boy this team is devoid of talent" was a barb aimed at no one in particular.

I guess to you, the number of posters over the years who have said your schtick is to rag on fans and contribute little in terms of discussion are all just crazy. You know the real truth. Fight the power!

Once again....u refer to "other posters"

Stand on your own two feet man.....take a seat at the adult table!

You are funny.

Why the constant bickering amongst ourselves. This thread was supposed to be about Bills players making the pro bowl.

Something positive.

Oh we can't have that. We have to devalue it. Being a Pro Bowl alternate means you are the worst player, apparently.