Rex vs Belichick First 8 Seasons as a HC

Dr.Sack

INteresting analysis. Like Tim Graham I too can pull arbitrary numbers to prove my argument.

Rex Ryan - 126 regular season games, 61 wins, 65 losses, 6 playoff games, 4 wins, 2 losses (2 trips to postseason)

Bill Belichick - 128 regular season games, 61 wins, 67 losses, 5 playoff games, 4 wins, 1 loss (2 trips to postseason)

Flame away ya'll..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

INteresting analysis. Like Tim Graham I too can pull arbitrary numbers to prove my argument.

Rex Ryan - 126 regular season games, 61 wins, 65 losses, 6 playoff games, 4 wins, 2 losses (2 trips to postseason)

Bill Belichick - 128 regular season games, 61 wins, 67 losses, 5 playoff games, 4 wins, 1 loss (2 trips to postseason)

Flame away ya'll..

What was their last season each in this analysis?

And 1 Super Bowl win

Flame away ya'll..

Wouldn't want to skip the detail

Now I always thought it was more Brady found Bellichick, but maybe not??

Could be Bellichick learned from his mistakes and Rex still hasn't or could be all Brady. Though whenever Brady has been out, the Pat's still won which was why I thought it all Bellichick. Also why I'm very suspect of signing either of the coordinators from the Pat's or Jimmy Grap

I have to say it's a very interesting data. Then Bellichick found Brady...

In a discussion for comparison Rex Ryan being mentioned in the same sentence with Belichick is like Trent Edwards being compared to Tom Brady.

Any organization that would hire a Rex Ryan and give him a rich five year contract forfeits its right to be considered a serious franchise. The only thing that Rex Ryan does better than BB is look cooler than BB when wearing his stylish sunglasses on the sidelines.

Flame away ya'll..

. Love it

In a discussion for comparison Rex Ryan being mentioned in the same sentence with Belichick is like Trent Edwards being compared to Tom Brady.

Translation. Bill found a qb. , Rex hadn't been as lucky

Any organization that would hire a Rex Ryan and give him a rich five year contract forfeits its right to be considered a serious franchise. The only thing that Rex Ryan does better than BB is look cooler than BB when wearing his stylish sunglasses on the sidelines.

Flame away ya'll..

Very interesting. I also believe BB led CLEVELAND to their last playoff appearance and last playoff win.

Also Rex went to the AFC game basically on Mangini talent on the team, and then screwed it all up year 3.

Very interesting. I also believe BB led CLEVELAND to their last playoff appearance and last playoff win.

Also Rex went to the AFC game basically on Mangini talent on the team, and then screwed it all up year 3.

When a new owner took over he foolishly wanted to install his own people. So BB's short stint was ended. What people forget is that Ozzie Newsome, now acknowledged as one of the best personnel in the game, was on his staff. BB is certainly one of the best, if not the best, coach in the history of the game. He is also very astute in building an organization that allows him to have unparalleled sustained success.

Rex Ryan compared to BB is like Bozo the Clown compared to Stehpen Hawking. :D

BLEDSOE GOT HURT!

And the BIlls thing to do...go get Bledsoe!

A coach is only as good as his QB. IF BB was such a great coach, why didnt he play Brady from the start? Why didnt they draft him in the first round?

Good for him,,,but at the same time...EFF HIM!