Week 16: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Landry should have to keep his head on a swivel all game long.

That along with the nobody who put up 200yds on us last game should be enough fuel for the fire. But this defense has a history of rolling over when it counts, so we'll see. Landry essentially ended Williams career (even though it was just the hit that sealed it and not a new injury) with that cheap shot.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone stand up for Aaron Williams?

I would like to see it but the Bills don't seem to have an Enforcer in the secondary who is capable of dishing it out to Landry.

The Bills were supposed to be the Bully !

2016 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 16

MIA.pngBUF.png

Distribution:
WIMK – Fort Myers, FL
WFOR – Miami, FL
WKMG – Orlando, FL
WECP – Panama City, FL
WTSP – St. Petersburg, FL
WCTV – Tallahassee, FL
WPEC – West Palm Beach, FL
WSWG – Albany, GA
WIVB – Buffalo, NY
WWNY – Carthage, NY
WENY – Elmira, NY
WROC – Rochester, NY
WTVH – Syracuse, NY
WSEE – Erie, PA
KDKA – Pittsburgh, PA

Unfortunately that strategy failed miserably for Leveon Bell. I actually find it hard to believe that Rex would allow this to happen twice (thrice). I wouldn't find it hard to believe that in overcompensating for the run, our secondary get smoked by ... Matt Moore 🤢

They will load the box to make sure that they don't get run over again. Matt Moore will have to win the game for them on offense. Having both Dareus and Kyle should help.

Unfortunately that strategy failed miserably for Leveon Bell. I actually find it hard to believe that Rex would allow this to happen twice (thrice). I wouldn't find it hard to believe that in overcompensating for the run, our secondary get smoked by ... Matt Moore

They didn't do that against Bell and the Steelers.