Buffalo News and their agenda...

Big Turk

exactly my thought. TT had some awful throws that receivers made great catches on. And TT can't get anything to Woods or Watkins when playing the Browns. It's like he picks one WR/TE to feature each week.

While sitting in the pocket and facing down pressure right in his face.....like everyone wants him to.

That is the whole point....there are playing of QBs in this league that do that exact same thing like TT did yesterday.....and have playmakers that actually go get the ball

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any problem with that argument and I didn't think you were standing up for him.

I guess where I am at is, if Rex coaches better or puts in a better game plan, the Bills have 10 wins, maybe 11 at seasons end. The Bills beat the teams they should have beat, except the Jets and Miami. They lost to the teams they probably should have lost to.They could have possibly taken a game from a team they shouldn't have beat, Ravens, Seahawks, Raiders or Steelers. I think coaching gets you those wins.

Now, if going 10-6 and squeeking into the playoffs isn't the ultimate goal, which is shouldn't be, then the rest falls on not having a QB. Whaleys department. With a QB, I believe the Bills could have easily beaten the Steelers, Raiders and Ravens. So that puts you at challenging for the division.

I think overall Whaley has done an ok job, but for most GMs and the QB position, it's a guessing game. The next guy will be guessing too. It comes down to, do you want Whaley guessing or someone else?

LOL it's all good man. Everyone is frustrated beyond belief...

How long have we all been saying we need to get a win against a team we should lose to? That is what gets us over the top. It shouldn't even be a gimmick type win, all that will do is get you a blow out in the playoffs. At times I feel like that is the goal of this front office, sneak into the playoffs and we can sell more hope and all of us can keep the wheels spinning. At some point though you need to reflect back and say, maybe we should try something different.

Whaley has been ok; he has excelled in pro-personnel and is meh when it comes to the draft. Like everything a GM, a player, a coach it is a crap shoot. Everyone knows you need a QB to win in this league, we just don't keep adding to the talent at that position with any sense of direction or regularity; we try to fill holes.

As frustrating as it is for us fans debating this team, you have to feel for the media whose job it is to cover and come up with new insights. I am sure they know and have heard many more stories than they reported on, it has to wear them down a bit. The whole Berchtold story of him taking Tim Graham into a break room into an airport to air grievances with Marrone - it's all freaking nuts...

I know some members of the local media.

Trust me. They very much would prefer the Bills (and the Sabres) pull out of their ruts and get their act together. Covering the same groundhog day crap gets old and challenging.

It has to be awful...it's awful as a fan. If it was my job as well...ugh

They don't regret it at all. That's an insane take.

Really? Dude has had a QB rating above 80 only 3 times in the last 10 games...6 TDs against 10 INT's...

meanwhile Dallas got Prescott who is playing a whole lot better for a 4th round pick

Edited by matter2003

Are you !@#$ing kidding me

No, I actually watch and understand football, unlike the majority of people on this board apparently. If you think we are "terrible" you obviously haven't watched enough. Go watch 100 more games and get back to me.

If the front office trash has zero accountability from Ralph and now Pegs for the historically poor job they are doing, the Buffalo News is 100% correct to hold their feet to the fire; it is exactly what they deserve. I salute Tim Graham, Sully, and crew for a job well done.

Lmao...historically bad? Compared to who, the Patriots? Exactly what are you basing that on? Ever watch the 1984 Bills?

Just stop with all this over the top nonsense. We aren't great, we aren't terrible, we are middle of the road, although trending towards good. Our stats bear out we likely should have 2 more wins than we do

Edited by matter2003

The Buffalo News sports section is written for the same folks who root for the Bills to lose to Cleveland.

I'd say it's more geared towards people who don't know what the hell they are watching and don't understand football very well...

No, I actually watch and understand football, unlike the majority of people on this board apparently. If you think we are "terrible" you obviously haven't watched enough. Go watch 100 more games and get back to me.

Lmao...historically bad? Compared to who, the Patriots? Exactly what are you basing that on? Ever watch the 1984 Bills?

Just stop with all this over the top nonsense. We aren't great, we aren't terrible, we are middle of the road, although trending towards good. Our stats bear out we likely should have 2 more wins than we do

1984 Bills were 2 years removed from the playoffs, not 17. Historically bad.