Buffalo News and their agenda...

Big Turk

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly traded a massive amount to move up and get Wentz from around where we will likely be in the draft this year...Looking like they might regret that...Wentz has fallen off a cliff predictably once teams got enough tape on him...

How dare the local newspaper reports facts about a team that hasn't made the post season in 17 years !

That's criminal.

Fans who continue to defend the ineptness of this franchise are delusional, unfortunately, you are getting what you deserve, mediocrity.

The crime, is the rest of us are left suffering with you.

Terrible?? Get some perspective bro...9-7, 8-8 and probably 9-7 again is not terrible...

My God what has happened to sense on his board?? Apparently having some damn sense and posting about the Bills IS Binary.

It is when they are paying talent-wise at 8-8.

This is about to be a cap strapped team very quickly with no CB talent, no S talent, 1 WR, and no QB.

Terrible?? Get some perspective bro...9-7, 8-8 and probably 9-7 again is not terrible...

My God what has happened to sense on his board?? Apparently having some damn sense and posting about the Bills IS Binary.

Id say 17 years of missing the playoffs is terrible.

TBN wants the Bills to clean house. FIRE THEM ALL from Rex to GM to the President and I agree!

Who cares about yesterday's meaningless win against pathetic 0-13 team! Like TT really played well? several of his passes were behind the WR's and he showed the same happy feet as he always has.

Pff. Hahaha. What are you talking about? Revisionist history here.

The rebuild was a 3 year project? Rex was given a team to win with the second he accepted the job. Add in the FAs they brought in and the Bills were set up to win in 2015.

What happened? The defense !@#$ing blew and it still does considering where it came from.

There's no agenda. Rex and his defense suck and its the main reason this team remains mediocre given where the defense left off when Rex accepted the job.

It was a rebuild. He was installing a defense that did not match the players strengths. The Offense was in need of infusion of talent and they purged the roster of 14 guys on that side of the ball. It was not play off ready. The Bills were a rebuild on the fly. Fire Rex and you start the program all over again.

TBN wants the Bills to clean house. FIRE THEM ALL from Rex to GM to the President and I agree!

Who cares about yesterday's meaningless win against pathetic 0-13 team! Like TT really played well? several of his passes were behind the WR's and he showed the same happy feet as he always has.

OMG He misfired on several passes while guiding the team to yet another 30+ point effort executing the offense that was designed.

Are you !@#$ing kidding me

Bills fan in Ohio here.........I guess it depends on perspective.

Most Browns fans here knew this was going to be an awful year for them. So while they're obviously not happy, they're looking for players on the roster that the team can build around. In other words, expectations were low.

For Bills fans, expectations were high. Most fans were expecting playoffs or at least competitive until the very end.

So now that our expectations are shot, what do we feel should happen next? Looked at from a more neutral perspective, the team has failed to live up to expectations not only from the fans' perspective but also from the organization's perspective. As opposed to the Browns, there is clearly some good talent on the team.

So do you tweak or blow it up? Looking at how NFL teams operate, I don't see a house cleaning.

Most Browns fans here knew this was going to be an awful year for them. So while they're obviously not happy, they're looking for players on the roster that the team can build around. In other words, expectations were low.

For Bills fans, expectations were high. Most fans were expecting playoffs or at least competitive until the very end.

So now that our expectations are shot, what do we feel should happen next? Looked at from a more neutral perspective, the team has failed to live up to expectations not only from the fans' perspective but also from the organization's perspective. As opposed to the Browns, there is clearly some good talent on the team.

So do you tweak or blow it up? Looking at how NFL teams operate, I don't see a house cleaning.

I think the way a lot of us look at it here is either tweak and give Rex 1 more year or if Rex goes completely level the entire front office and build from the ground up with a new GM who puts his coach in place and brings in talent to fit that scheme. In today's NFL it is all about players that fit the scheme.

I don't know what Bills fan in their right mind could be expecting playoffs at this point. "Competitive" and "mediocre" are synonyms in the NFL, and whether we finish 7-9 or 9-7, we are both. 8 or 9 wins is about the most that you can get without a QB, and that's only if the rest of the roster is decent. So we're going to end up with the expected outcome for the 2nd straight season, and possibly fire the coach over it, as if the carousel isn't the 2nd biggest reason why we never improve (1st obviously being QB).

I don't know what Bills fan in their right mind could be expecting playoffs at this point. "Competitive" and "mediocre" are synonyms in the NFL, and whether we finish 7-9 or 9-7, we are both. 8 or 9 wins is about the most that you can get without a QB, and that's only if the rest of the roster is decent. So we're going to end up with the expected outcome for the 2nd straight season, and possibly fire the coach over it, as if the carousel isn't the 2nd biggest reason why we never improve (1st obviously being QB).

Only problem with this is we have a QB that executes this offense. Team has scored the most points in 25 years and thinking a QB change puts us over the top is actually quite bizarre because our defense has been failing all year...

Only problem with this is we have a QB that executes this offense. Team has scored the most points in 25 years and thinking a QB change puts us over the top is actually quite bizarre because our defense has been failing all year...

way to much focus on Taylor and not the defense...we were promised a top defense when Ryan took over....even though we already had one