Buffalo News and their agenda...

Big Turk

Apparently now the Buffalo News has an agenda, maybe because they feel one of their reporters was "attacked" or whatever last week, when really they were fighting amongst themselves....

so today after the game all we hear was how bad the Bills performed even in the win....which, I have no idea where they are coming up with this rubbish...

Tyrod threw terrbile passes all game...really? Must not have been watching that...specifically he mentioned the Clay TD pass which was underthrown, however he failed to mention Taylor threw that in the face of an all out blitz off his back foot because he couldn't step into it and got leveled right after he threw it...maybe they were referring to the throw to Watkins where he slid and dropped it? I thought that was one of his best throws of the game...he saw the defender right there and threw it in a perfect spot to make sure Sammy didn't get hammered by throwing him into the defender...

The game was boring, blah blah blah...well, we were playing an 0-13 team...not sure what you were expecting...we beat them and beat them badly...could have tacked on another TD if we didn't get stuffed on the goalline late in the game...so 33 points isn't good enough...and the Bills suck, because...well...really no reason other than the Buffalo News reporters have an axe to grind now...

So petty and ridiculous it makes me laugh....these "big time" reporters are so sensitive that now they have to write nonsense to make themselves feel better...

Whatever...

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills beat the Browns. Hope the media would hold them to a bit higher standard when they play the bottom feeders.

Well that's funny...

Bills beat the Browns by the identical score as the Patriots did earlier...but somehow the Patriots demolished the Browns while we were horrible in victory...

Doesn't make much sense...Bills beat them by 20 points(should have been 27), which was the Brown's third biggest loss in terms of final point spread...

Bills gained the 3rd most yards of any team on the season against them and held the Browns to the 3rd fewest yards(would have been lowest if not for the garbage time yards they gave up)...

Yet, all this being said, it was a terrible game by the Bills...

apparently 11 other teams have just sucked much worse than we did against the Browns...

Wow. People expected rex ryan to field a winning team. Lolololololololool lolololololololool. Blame the media! It works in politics!

Why are people acting like the Bills are 1-13 or something? They haven't played great but they are far from terrible.

Well that's funny...

Bills beat the Browns by the identical score as the Patriots did earlier...but somehow the Patriots demolished the Browns while we were horrible in victory...

Doesn't make much sense...Bills beat them by 20 points(should have been 27), which was the Brown's third biggest loss in terms of final point spread...

Bills gained the 3rd most yards of any team on the season against them and held the Browns to the 3rd fewest yards(would have been lowest if not for the garbage time yards they gave up)...

Yet, all this being said, it was a terrible game by the Bills...

apparently 11 other teams have just sucked much worse than we did against the Browns...

I could care less what the Pats did to the Browns. I won't get butthurt when the BN doesn't crown us after a we beat a 0-14 team in a half empty stadium in December.

Apparently now the Buffalo News has an agenda, maybe because they feel one of their reporters was "attacked" or whatever last week, when really they were fighting amongst themselves....

so today after the game all we hear was how bad the Bills performed even in the win....which, I have no idea where they are coming up with this rubbish...

Tyrod threw terrbile passes all game...really? Must not have been watching that...specifically he mentioned the Clay TD pass which was underthrown, however he failed to mention Taylor threw that in the face of an all out blitz off his back foot because he couldn't step into it and got leveled right after he threw it...maybe they were referring to the throw to Watkins where he slid and dropped it? I thought that was one of his best throws of the game...he saw the defender right there and threw it in a perfect spot to make sure Sammy didn't get hammered by throwing him into the defender...

The game was boring, blah blah blah...well, we were playing an 0-13 team...not sure what you were expecting...we beat them and beat them badly...could have tacked on another TD if we didn't get stuffed on the goalline late in the game...so 33 points isn't good enough...and the Bills suck, because...well...really no reason other than the Buffalo News reporters have an axe to grind now...

So petty and ridiculous it makes me laugh....these "big time" reporters are so sensitive that now they have to write nonsense to make themselves feel better...

Whatever...

I think Sully, Carucci, Bucky .......are definetly pushing an agenda. It is pathetic to make such a big deal about "I would take the Browns franchise over the Bills right now". These guys have gone above and beyond trying to sell papers.

Sully, Bucky and Graham are POS. They hated Pegula from the start for not kissing their feet. Who could ever forget Sully hacking on Pegs at his first press conference about when he was going to build a new stadium. Then their was Bucky trashing the Sabres for tanking and he got bagged by a alert reader that found a story he wrote saying he wrote saying thats exactly what they should do. As for Graham he gets his rocks off looking for rape stories and has been wrong on every one of his witch hunts so far.

...It's a one paper town so unfortunately they have no one to give say anything different.

I could care less what the Pats did to the Browns. I won't get butthurt when the BN doesn't crown us after a we beat a 0-14 team in a half empty stadium in December.

Who is looking to crown them? I'm just looking to not read how bad they were when it's obvious they weren't.

I'm beginning to think half the posters on this forum have bi-polar disorder and are off their meds