My 10 cents on the game....

BmarvB

Beat the teams you're supposed to beat!

1) Didn't quite understand the Bills play calling near the Browns goal line on their first drive. There was no need to pass or have TT try to run it in (2 runs by Gillislee instead would have got the TD), but overall, the offense played to its identity which is exactly what they needed to do. Shady was near unstoppable, and the passing game got all it really needed from the QB position.

2) Nice to finally see Charles Clay more involved. Wish we could have seen more of that earlier in the season.

3) What more can be said about Kyle Williams? The guy brings it 100% every time. He deserves to be in at least one playoff game before he hangs up the cleats.

4) Never had a doubt the run defense would bounce back from last week's pathetic performance.

5) As much as I like Preston Brown, I honestly think he's better suited for one of the outside LB positions as opposed to inside. Look for Ragland to take that inside spot next season.

6) I don't know about you guys, but when that initial second half drive stalled, and the Browns came back and scored, I was starting to have a flashback of the Raiders game for a brief moment :lol:. Glad they kept the foot on the gas this time.

7) Front 7 did manage to get some good pressure on RG3. Looks like he still has life in his legs though, he managed to get in some pretty good runs.

8) Carpenter, Carpenter, Carpenter...... smdh

9) Pulling Shady & TT was the correct decision. The game was pretty much over at that point, and EJ could do no harm just handing off the ball. No need for him to throw a pass but that one pass he DID throw .... smdh.

10) Yeah, I know, it was Cleveland but a win is still a win so what if it was against the worst team in the league that has very little talent. Our highly unlikely playoff hopes still has a bit of a pulse. Let's hope they can even things up against the Dolphins next week.

GO BILLS!!

Glad you posted point no. 1. Very dumb play calling.

One other point on play calling: beautiful wildcat reverse to Tate. But why save that for week 15 against the browns?!

That wildcat reverse was totally unexpected. The pitchback was scary as hell though. Tate did a great job getting a handle on it. Worked out great though.

The league average is 94%, the Bills are at 89%. Worse, but not terrible compared to average. When you consider weather being worse in Buffalo, can account for some. Could we do better, yes, but also could do worse overall including field goals.

Beat the teams you're supposed to beat!

1) Didn't quite understand the Bills play calling near the Browns goal line on their first drive. There was no need to pass or have TT try to run it in (2 runs by Gillislee instead would have got the TD), but overall, the offense played to its identity which is exactly what they needed to do. Shady was near unstoppable, and the passing game got all it really needed from the QB position.

2) Nice to finally see Charles Clay more involved. Wish we could have seen more of that earlier in the season.

3) What more can be said about Kyle Williams? The guy brings it 100% every time. He deserves to be in at least one playoff game before he hangs up the cleats.

4) Never had a doubt the run defense would bounce back from last week's pathetic performance.

5) As much as I like Preston Brown, I honestly think he's better suited for one of the outside LB positions as opposed to inside. Look for Ragland to take that inside spot next season.

6) I don't know about you guys, but when that initial second half drive stalled, and the Browns came back and scored, I was starting to have a flashback of the Raiders game for a brief moment :lol:. Glad they kept the foot on the gas this time.

7) Front 7 did manage to get some good pressure on RG3. Looks like he still has life in his legs though, he managed to get in some pretty good runs.

8) Carpenter, Carpenter, Carpenter...... smdh

9) Pulling Shady & TT was the correct decision. The game was pretty much over at that point, and EJ could do no harm just handing off the ball. No need for him to throw a pass but that one pass he DID throw .... smdh.

10) Yeah, I know, it was Cleveland but a win is still a win so what if it was against the worst team in the league that has very little talent. Our highly unlikely playoff hopes still has a bit of a pulse. Let's hope they can even things up against the Dolphins next week.

GO BILLS!!

Interesting stuff moving brown outside and letting Ragland take over the middle.

Smh on Carpenter for sure. He's gotta go, the Xp's are just too much for him.

Shady is the man. Gilleslie is awesome too. Hoping we can get some solid qb play to compliment them consistently.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Defense looks much better against lesser teams. Saturday they will show themselves for who they are one way or the other.

Yep. The stakes are clear. Win or go home. Might not matter anyway, but I like the 1pm game and they don't really know. We'll see if this team has any stones left. Should be interesting.

Yep. The stakes are clear. Win or go home. Might not matter anyway, but I like the 1pm game and they don't really know. We'll see if this team has any stones left. Should be interesting.

Oh yes indeed. They can knock Miami out of the picture, Denver is fading fast, and I don't see Baltimore saving themselves. If they do their part, 9-7 might be enough if all the other scenarios work out in their favor.

Was going to make a thread about your first point. The play calling in the end zone was terrible today. First drive, read option then fade? That is after Shady was torching them on the ground. And then when EJ came into the 4th they did the exact same sequence. Both times failed

Was going to make a thread about your first point. The play calling in the end zone was terrible today. First drive, read option then fade? That is after Shady was torching them on the ground. And then when EJ came into the 4th they did the exact same sequence. Both times failed

I was as stunned by that as you were. When Shady came out for those 2 plays after taking them downfield himself, they were supposed to ram Gillislee down their throats. He would have scored from there.

Glad you posted point no. 1. Very dumb play calling.

One other point on play calling: beautiful wildcat reverse to Tate. But why save that for week 15 against the browns?!

practice practice.

Thats what the Browns are doing. getting dialed in for next year

tell me it was not fun as heck to watch?

That wildcat reverse was totally unexpected. The pitchback was scary as hell though. Tate did a great job getting a handle on it. Worked out great though.

Thanks for the ten cents B !!!

It was kind of like a foregone conclusion that we were going to trounce them, so not really much can be taken from this game...

no it wasn't at all.

Would you rather they lose against bad teams?

I always applaud you attitude.

well done indeed !

execution? just a thought