12-16: Doug Whaley on WGR

26CornerBlitz

12-16: DOUG WHALEY ON WGR (20:15)

#Bills GM Doug Whaley is coming up next! Tune in:

Whaley - Tyrod has imporved on timing routes and having command of the offense. Consistency issues have held the team back #Bills

Whaley - we have to be multiple on offense. You have to throw to score points and run to win games. We have to multiple, but also consistent

Whaley - Anthony Lynn has done a good job of balancing the run and the pass. We're happy with where we stand with points scored this year

Whaley - Lynn has done a tremendous job coming in mid-stream. I'm going to be excited when he gets the chance to implement his own offense

Whaley: we don't get into details of a player's contract. After the season, we'll go through the process & make a decision on Tyrod's future

Whaley - Cardale still looks like he needs some time. Let's let him learn & not advance his progression yet. Don't plan on having him play

Whaley - nothing new to report contract wise on Gilmore. Excited to see how he plays in the last few games #Bills

Whaley - the biggest disappointment for everyone on this team is consistency. That's what we're stressing to everyone in the final 3 games

Whaley - Cardale has some ways to go in his development, but we've been highly encouraged his progression so far #Bills

Whaley - Cardale's arm and the command of his arm is impressive. #Bills

Whaley - we've been pleasantly surprised with Watkins' recovery and his play. He's obviously not 100%, but he looks good at 85%-90% #Bills

Whaley - especially with the type of injury Aaron Williams has, it's up to him on his future. #Bills

Whaley - Tyrod has imporved on timing routes and having command of the offense. Consistency issues have held the team back #Bills

Lol. Fire this blind man. I've flipped.

He can't kill him now since he's still on the Bills. But I find it hard to believe he really believes in him.

Something along the lines of our qb isn't where we want him to be. Our passing game is an absolute joke.

We have an appt with the optometrist tommorow.

Why say that now...? He's clearly listed to start on Sunday. Wouldn't that be kind of a terrible media move?

Guy's already got himself in hot water for some dumb comments he made about football in general. I think he's just getting through these interviews while saying as little as possible.

Something along the lines of our qb isn't where we want him to be. Our passing game is an absolute joke.

We have an appt with the optometrist tommorow.

Do you honestly expect that to be said by any GM when there is 3 games left in the season? :doh:

Yes I'm a big fan of honesty

haha I don't expect honesty on the radio out of Whaley but you should have heard Urban Meyer's press conference yesterday. "Our passing game was nowhere near what he wanted. We are going to fix it in the offseason. The WRs couldn't get separation and we couldn't protect the QB. We were very disappointed". He was reamed for it by the fans and media. But he was right. He also has a game in 2 weeks. Guess Clemson knows they won't be fixing anything until the "offseason" and can focus all on the run!

This is why they should lie. But neither one is going to say "ehhhh my QB can't hit the broad side of a barn right now but he sure has wheels"

Edited by YoloinOhio