Week 15: Browns' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assume they signed him for a game for special teams but with injury to Glenn they want Ola available and Lerentee McCray may be able to play.

Did not notice any plays Albright made.

The other player is to replace Williams Blanton Ihedigbo as safety.

Needed another body last week for ST.

Can we re-signed him to the PS? We shouldn't lose a potentially good player like that.

@TBNSports

#Bills can't allow themselves to be 'that' team against the lowly #Browns. @VicCarucci's Take Five at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2hsZc7D

CzpGYFkWgAElA3N.jpg

Here are my five takes on the Buffalo Bills' game against the Cleveland Browns Sunday at New Era Field:

1. Do not allow yourselves to be "that" team

2. Don't give the Browns an ounce of hope.

3. Try actually tackling the guy with the ball.

4. Tyrod Taylor has to start making some strong statements.

5. LeSean McCoy can't disappear again.

@viccarucci

DT Marcell Dareus said it's "a guarantee" the #Bills will not become the first team to lose to the #Browns this season.

@buffalobills

"As players, we support our coach...If I was up to me, I want my coach here. I think Rex is the guy for the job. That's above my pay grade."

CzqIKwgWEAAp21f.jpg

@buffalobills

"I'm not concerned about time. I feel young...I want to win a championship. We have enough talent here to get it done." #GoBills

CzqJbRFUoAAD-Zg.jpg

@NickVeronica

LeSean McCoy: We don't want to be the team to give them their first win

@buffalobills

"These games are definitely big for myself and for this team...Rex is a great coach. Unfortunate we haven't been able to win more games."

CzqLWYaXgAExKCN.jpg

@mikerodak

Sammy Watkins says Bills will "probably be in the same position the Browns are in" if they hit the reset button at coach and quarterback. Watkins says it will be tough for players to "start over" in locker room.

Sammy Watkins: "I want to move forward. I don't want to keep going through all this craziness, changing OCs. That kills the players, the team and the organization. ... I feel the coaches we have, they can do it. It's all on the talent. We as a team, as a culture need to [do] whatever it takes to win."

Top 6 storylines for Bills-Browns this week

1214-top-storylines-browns-bills.jpg

John Murphy takes a look at how the Bills can keep their playoff hopes alive and get back to .500 against the Cleveland Browns this week.

Bills run game poised to break records

run-game-feature-12-13.jpg

Buffalo's running game is on the precipice of breaking a team rushing record that has stood for 41 seasons.

@MensHealthMag

'Pacman' Jones' hilarious rant about Terrelle Pryor is the best trash talk you've seen this year: http://spr.ly/60148zwT8

CzgFJUfUQAEULmC.jpg

@SalSports

Cardale Jones when asked if the criticisms of the offense are fair: "it's not fair to Tyrod or our coaches." ...

....Jones told media there have been no discussions about him playing this week.

@NickVeronica

Cardale, how would you feel if #Bills went to EJ? "I'm not active. So that would be the most logical thing to do bc he's the next guy up."

That's because Cardale played under Urban Meyer. He doesn't deserve to be on a team coached by these buffoons. He should be active and getting highly involved as EJ should be inactive. However, he is not and is making the best of a bad situation.

Browns vs. Bills injury report - 12/14

By Clevelandbrowns.com

See who practiced, who was limited and who didn't Wednesday

Czq5kRkWIAI6ZIL.jpg

Browns claim RB Darius Jackson

By Clevelandbrowns.com

Rookie from EMU comes from Cowboys.

Browns still searching for offensive identity
By Patrick Maks - Clevelandbrowns.com

'I think we aren’t even close yet," Hue Jackson says.

@TBNSports

#Bills can't allow themselves to be 'that' team against the lowly #Browns. @VicCarucci's Take Five at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2hsZc7D

CzpGYFkWgAElA3N.jpg

Here are my five takes on the Buffalo Bills' game against the Cleveland Browns Sunday at New Era Field:

1. Do not allow yourselves to be "that" team

2. Don't give the Browns an ounce of hope.

3. Try actually tackling the guy with the ball.

4. Tyrod Taylor has to start making some strong statements.

5. LeSean McCoy can't disappear again.

These 5 points are sad

@mikerodak

Sammy Watkins says Bills will "probably be in the same position the Browns are in" if they hit the reset button at coach and quarterback. Watkins says it will be tough for players to "start over" in locker room.

Sammy Watkins: "I want to move forward. I don't want to keep going through all this craziness, changing OCs. That kills the players, the team and the organization. ... I feel the coaches we have, they can do it. It's all on the talent. We as a team, as a culture need to [do] whatever it takes to win."

The nerve of this guy taking responsibility and holding himself and his fellow players accountable. Get your pitchfork out Sammy; this is Buffalo.

@JoeBuscaglia

DL Kyle Williams is not practicing once again today #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Sammy Watkins & Charles Clay back practicing after sitting Wed. Kyle & Cordy still not participating along w/McCray. #Bills

@NickVeronica

Kyle Williams is on an exercise bike at the side of today's #Bills practice. Don't see Cordy Glenn but Sammy Watkins is here.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan asked if two seasons is enough to judge a coach. He laughed and said "I think three is better."

@ChrisBrownBills

A. Lynn-frustrated by offense last wk- "We had 13 mistakes in our first 20 plays." Msg this wk- focus on details, eliminate distractions.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills OC Anthony Lynn isn't a fan of the Rooney Rule. Said he won't go to an interview if he's the first minority interview.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills OC Anthony Lynn isn't a fan of the Rooney Rule. Said he won't go to an interview if he's the first minority interview.

If every minority coach did this then there would be no minority interviews because they'd all be waiting for each other to go first.

@TBNSports

Get the X's & O's on #Bills vs. #Browns. @JaySkurski's Scouting Report at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2hAC8kX

CzvlXvhXcAAPuxO.jpg

@Browns

White on brown on orange for #CLEvsBUF

AlertValuableAfricanwildcat.gif

Clay, Z. Brown, Watkins all limited

Sammy Watkins and Charles Clay got back on the practice field Thursday after missing Wednesday’s session, but neither were full go.

Clay and Watkins along with Zach Brown were limited in practice Thursday. Kyle Williams did not practice for a second straight day.

Browns’ CB Haden limited
He was a full participant in practice Wednesday, but CB Joe Haden’s nagging groin injury is back.