Derrick Carr hurt

26TrapDraw

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as shredded?

Don't count on it.

I'm sure the Bills will get some points, but I don't think Tyrod is capable of keeping up with Carr.

You realize that while the Raiders are the 5th highest scoring team in the league, the Bills aren't far behind at 8th?

And as much criticism as the Bills' D gets it has been much better than the Raiders' D this season.

Stats don't tell the entire story - obviously - but this idea that the Bills' "can't keep up" is not accurate based on what we've seen so far this season from both teams. The Raiders play a lot of close games so most teams are keeping up with them, just not finishing.

You realize that while the Raiders are the 5th highest scoring team in the league, the Bills aren't far behind at 8th?

And as much criticism as the Bills' D gets it has been much better than the Raiders' D this season.

Stats don't tell the entire story - obviously - but this idea that the Bills' "can't keep up" is not accurate based on what we've seen so far this season from both teams. The Raiders play a lot of close games so most teams are keeping up with them, just not finishing.

the Raiders have no corners. It is up to the coaches and TT to take advantage of that especially with Sammy back, but that is a huge weakness of theirs. Might be the worst secondary we play all year. Edited by YoloinOhio

I have watched the last couple Raiders games against Houston, and against Carolina, the Oakland offense seems to struggle until the 4th quarter when they effectively wake up. I believe Carr had less than a hundred yards passing the first 3 quarters against Houston on Monday Night.

Edited by What a Tuel

the Raiders have no corners. It is up to the coaches and TT to take advantage of that especially with Sammy back, but that is a huge weakness of theirs. Might be the worst secondary we play all year.

To top it off they're also one of the worst in the league at stopping the run. They allow 4.6 ypa, which is just dreadful.

HE HAS A HURT PINKY FINGER? REALLY. I BROKE MY THUMB ONCE DELIVERING THE SEARS CHRISTMAS CATALOGS ON MY ROUTE IN 1983. IT WAS BENT OVER AND BRUISED BY THE TIME I RETURNED TO MY JEEP AT NOON. IF THIS KID HAS A SPINE HE'LL KEEP PLAYING. NO BROKEN TOE OR THUMB OR PINKY COULD PREVENT ME FROM DOING MY JOB AND IT SHOULDNT STOP A MULTIMILLIONAIR EITHER

HE HAS A HURT PINKY FINGER? REALLY. I BROKE MY THUMB ONCE DELIVERING THE SEARS CHRISTMAS CATALOGS ON MY ROUTE IN 1983. IT WAS BENT OVER AND BRUISED BY THE TIME I RETURNED TO MY JEEP AT NOON. IF THIS KID HAS A SPINE HE'LL KEEP PLAYING. NO BROKEN TOE OR THUMB OR PINKY COULD PREVENT ME FROM DOING MY JOB AND IT SHOULDNT STOP A MULTIMILLIONAIR EITHER

LMAO. I cant tell if youre being serious. I hope you are.

Edited by bobobonators

You need to come around more often!! Have you been back since you threatened Jimmy Spags?!? I think that you scared him away.

LMAO. I cant tell if youre being serious. I hope you are.

Enjoy: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/178583-i-seen-you-guys-are-practicing/?fromsearch=1