Around NFL WEEK 12

bobobonators

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unrealistic to think NE will lose enough to give us a shot at the division so this upset means little to me now, but could keep them fighting to the finish when they have to play Miami week 17.

Dunno if I prefer Denver or KC. They both have tough games ahead. Think Denver's is slightly harder, but if they split and lose a couple more games along the way that would be most ideal, I would think.

Unrealistic to think NE will lose enough to give us a shot at the division so this upset means little to me now, but could keep them fighting to the finish when they have to play Miami week 17.

Dunno if I prefer Denver or KC. They both have tough games ahead. Think Denver's is slightly harder, but if they split and lose a couple more games along the way that would be most ideal, I would think.

Good point about NE losing affecting week 17.

Definitely would want to go up against Andy Reid in a playoff game.

Could also keep OAK in drivers seat for HFA thorough out . A good thing regardless of the Bills status