Around NFL WEEK 12

bobobonators

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam threw off his back foot again. His mechanics are awful but his arm saves him.

These late games are nuts.

His mechanics are ass. Between that and the beatings he takes his career will not be a long one. Once that arm strength fades even a little bit you'll see a huge drop off in his effectiveness.

Edited by MDH

His mechanics are ass. Between that and the beatings he takes his career will not be a long one. Once that arm strength fades even a little bit you'll see a huge drop off in his effectiveness.

he has a hard time reading the field. He and Taylor are a lot alike. I wouldn't mind bringing in shula, I wanted him 2 yrs ago with Schwartz as DC. Shula with ? As OC... be nice

3 fantastic throws in a row by Carr on the 3d down, the TD and the 2 pt play. That's the kind of passer you need to have to win consistently in the NFL.

I don't think Rex ever had the Hex over Brady as he thought he did. It is just Brady is less good against teams from New York for reasons that are not readily apparent.

Brady is less good against any team that isn't the Bills. I'm pretty sure he has a losing record playing in Miami and they haven't had a good team in years. Likewise the Jets usually put in a good effort once a season against NE and will pull off the win every couple years. It's only the Bills who can't seem to beat the guy.