Household issues

4merper4mer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm completely lost on these threads about Sammy and hamsters. I've seen them before from 4mer but can't figure them out. Must be an inside joke. Carry on.

Take one of these and check back in about an hour. It will make complete sense then.

OIP-M8cdb5520dae248bbcf8b26a8f7aa0d7do0.

OK I'm going in. Wish me luck. I'll come up with something.

Remember you can't get out of this mess until you get into it. And........

fb0b2527c77639a084af136144dff6eab5d6b53f

Remember you can't get out of this mess until you get into it. And........

Well, you're right about that but I already have a problem even after something good happened. As soon as I got through the door their was a candlelit Thanksgiving dinner waiting for me and it was a fascinating exquisite harvest feast. And it was in the entry way and the bottom of the stairs. That was a good start, but.....

Someone chewed through all of the wires connecting the wireless network up here. That's a weird thing to say but it is true. I'm lucky I have the wireful network that nobody knows about. The downside of it is that it stays locked into wherever I go first on the net. I chose to come here. It has freaked me out a little bit. I forgot abut all the people up here and I had to stand in a line behind this guy in a fancy suit. And some bum was right behind me and he stank out loud. Anyway right now I'm just trying to get my bearings and I can't get any help other than through this thread.

Any ideas are welcome.

Well, you're right about that but I already have a problem even after something good happened. As soon as I got through the door their was a candlelit Thanksgiving dinner waiting for me and it was a fascinating exquisite harvest feast. And it was in the entry way and the bottom of the stairs. That was a good start, but.....

Someone chewed through all of the wires connecting the wireless network up here. That's a weird thing to say but it is true. I'm lucky I have the wireful network that nobody knows about. The downside of it is that it stays locked into wherever I go first on the net. I chose to come here. It has freaked me out a little bit. I forgot abut all the people up here and I had to stand in a line behind this guy in a fancy suit. And some bum was right behind me and he stank out loud. Anyway right now I'm just trying to get my bearings and I can't get any help other than through this thread.

Any ideas are welcome.

Somewhat of a tangent, but why don't you try the subway? I find that wherever I travel, whether bustling city or small town America, the subway is always a great place to meet wonderful, helpful people. It's terrible that they won't let you use their private server. Is it just me, or has teriyaki marinade really declined in popularity since the mid 90's? Maybe it's all the child slave labor that goes on in Teriyaki, Indonesia....

Somewhat of a tangent, but why don't you try the subway? I find that wherever I travel, whether bustling city or small town America, the subway is always a great place to meet wonderful, helpful people. It's terrible that they won't let you use their private server. Is it just me, or has teriyaki marinade really declined in popularity since the mid 90's? Maybe it's all the child slave labor that goes on in Teriyaki, Indonesia....

An upstairs subway? I haven't really ever seen one of those to be honest.

Wow it is hard to meditate on problems up here. There are so many people and everyone wants to be heard. What has Sammy done to this place? He must have had access for a while. He was probably the one that chewed through the wireless. Thank God he doesn't know about the wireful. I think I'd go insane.

Anyway, there is a priest up here and I think he is crazy. Him and some guy in a tux and top hat are chanting. It's distracting and annoying. I have no idea still regarding what to do with the carpet. Here comes some smart looking guy with a few books. Gotta go.

Wow it is hard to meditate on problems up here. There are so many people and everyone wants to be heard. What has Sammy done to this place? He must have had access for a while. He was probably the one that chewed through the wireless. Thank God he doesn't know about the wireful. I think I'd go insane.

Anyway, there is a priest up here and I think he is crazy. Him and some guy in a tux and top hat are chanting. It's distracting and annoying. I have no idea still regarding what to do with the carpet. Here comes some smart looking guy with a few books. Gotta go.

I had this same issue back in '86. I was in a tee pee in the Mojave...or was it the Tusceegee Swamps. Either way, there was a drwarf named Julius who followed me around...you see, I was a CutCo Cutlery Salesman and had a tough time making sales. There was a huge teepee with several hundred rooms on 5 floors and Julius followed me from room to room asking if I was hungry. I finally told him "Sure, what do you have?" Julius reached into his old patchwork sack and pulled out a crock of lamb stew with a hard, crusty baguette. Well it took us several hours to heat up the stew, the clay pot was cold and Julius had a bunson burner that fell low on fuel. The old cherry tree near the native settlement offered heat with broken limbs that Julius quickly turned into kindling. Once it was warmed, Julius served me a warm plate of stew and baguette. We ventured further into the teepee and I think it was similar to what you are experiencing. Scary but invigorating.

This place is crazy up here. Sammy has it all screwed up. It's insane. I was able to think though. I think I have a decent plan for the bugs in the carpet but I need to bounce it off of someone. I can't disclose it in this thread because there are too many people looking over my shoulder all the time and I I don't know who's who. I think that guy in a suit and the bum are in charge up here. They control what goes on. Not everyone seems to like them but i'm sure they have spies so I am being extra careful.

There are a lot of doors up here and I'm dying to know where they go but it isn't time yet. i need to be more confident in my plan. Every door has the logo of an NFL team and each team has a door. I'm going to start with the Bills door obviously.

But my plan is not ready until I find someone to validate it. I need someone to believe in. I don't know how long it is going to take. i need to narrow the field by using my life experience. I need someone to trust.

Wish me luck.