Household issues

4merper4mer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a dude in here carrying a chainsaw, a torch and a bowling ball. He is following me but keeping his distance. I'm not going to sleep.

If the dude is doing shots out of the bowling ball. No problems. The chainsaw probably won't start if he usng fuel with ethanol. As for the torch burning the dump down is a good option at this point....

There is a dude in here carrying a chainsaw, a torch and a bowling ball. He is following me but keeping his distance. I'm not going to sleep.

Sounds like the premise of one of Greggggggys scripts that didn't get picked up

*Edit I just realized how redundant that bolded parts sounds. Of course if it's a Greggggggggggy script it wouldnt be picked up

Edited by /dev/null

It has been rough up here. Did the Bills win?

I had to trust someone because at this point I am very afraid. Things just seem to keep going in cycles. I keep ending up back where I started. It trusted a guy who seems till he has done a lot of farming. It was either him or this slick dude who just keeps bragging about all the things he has done. He does sound smart but I'd rather trust a man that doesn't blow his own horn. I went for the farmer and we're developing a plan.

Now it is getting spooky.

My mom and dad, or imposters, or holograms, are up here. They aren't speaking.....just pointing at doors like most of the other people. I was so happy when they pointed at one the first time but. It was the door for the Falcons. When I went through I thought I was all set but it just led me back here. I thought they had made a mistake because they pointed again...this time the 49ers....but that didn't work either. And the logos keep switching each time. I gave up on their picks after trying 4 or 5 times.

I feel like this is the scene where Idiana Johnson is picking the right chalice. Wait. I think I have an idea.

Well.......I'm out. I can't say I'm proud of things 've done.....at least not all of them. I'd rather not go into all of the details but I was able to outmaneuver the rich guy and the bum that controlled things up there. They thought they knew everything about me and some of the other folks up there but they didn't. I'm a little worried about a few of the folks I had to leave behind. I am glad that I'm still able to pick up a 2-7 baby split with relative ease and am good at solving puzzles. I'll get into the details later. Right now I have to track down the Googlebot and deal with some bugs.