Cyrus Kouandjio - American Citizen

The Poojer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how the judge would react if he refused to stand for pledge.

Some outside this country value more than some inside - let us swap!

Congratulations to him however; my wife is a naturalized US citizen.

As a US citizen he cannot be forced to stand and recite a pledge , so it would be interesting to see what a judge would do.

Good for him. My grandfather used to be an immigration lawyer before he passed. Proud of you Cyrus! Thanks for doing it legally!

Didn't know you could become a citizen illegally.

Either way 19 years to become a citizen from when he immigrated over. I am sure something lapsed and he was not legal the entire time

Didn't know you could become a citizen illegally.

Either way 19 years to become a citizen from when he immigrated over. I am sure something lapsed and he was not legal the entire time

You're sure, huh?

Well, some people come here illegally with no intent of legal citizenship, then are given amnesty.

Ergo, they never did it legally.

You're sure, huh?

Well, some people come here illegally with no intent of legal citizenship, then are given amnesty.

Ergo, they never did it legally.

Is Amesty not passed by Congress hence making it the law Hence Legal.

And you really want to talk about intent of people you never talked to or looked into?

Edited by MAJBobby

Sure, if you parse words. But they never even entertained the idea of doing it the way it's supposed to be done. Oh well.

And you know this How? Interview them?

Heck you want to parse words why is it Illegal immigrants why is Illegal used. To be able to dehumanize them and make them "bad".

Little different reaction using undocumented immigrants like all our family's were (unless you are Native American)

Edited by MAJBobby

And you know this How? Interview them?

Heck you want to parse words why is it Illegal immigrants why is Illegal used. To be able to dehumanize them and make them "bad".

Little different reaction using undocumented immigrants like all our family's were (unless you are Native American)

ALL our families were?

Better try again.

Edit: Also, "illegal" immigrants is used because they're here ILLEGALLY.

Edited by joesixpack

Not the entirety.

Also, to further your education, immigration law was manifestly different during the 1800s than it is now.

Yeah it was easy to understand less complicated, didn't take roughly 5 years and 5k dollars but hey all good I know the process

Again congrats to Cyrus

Good thing he made it before January!

Yeah because after January it would have made absolutely no difference

Yeah it was easy to understand less complicated, didn't take roughly 5 years and 5k dollars but hey all good I know the process

Again congrats to Cyrus

Yeah because after January it would have made absolutely no difference

Hey, believe it or not I feel your pain more or less. My brother's married to someone born in russia. Has been for a LONG time, and she's only recently gained citizenship.