Cyrus Kouandjio - American Citizen

The Poojer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic. Proud to count him amongst us, especially since he wasn't gifted this privilege by birth, but rather decided it was something he truly wanted, and worked to obtain it. Individuals who do this make us better as a nation.

Agreed. It's always great to see people from other cultures assimilate into the great melting pot!

Incorrect.

Ok will take your word for it. I know I have used it now 3 times. I even had to send my wife home, because she would have overstayed her visa because our great government lost all her Green Card information and could not get it done in time. I am very qualified to talk of this subject from my point of view.

Either way Congrats Cyrus

Ok will take your word for it. I know I have used it now 3 times. I even had to send my wife home, because she would have overstayed her visa because our great government lost all her Green Card information and could not get it done in time. I am very qualified to talk of this subject from my point of view.

Either way Congrats Cyrus

See my edited post above.

My point wasn't that the system isn't unwieldy, or often unworkable (that's to be expected from government institutions in my opinion); my point was that the policy itself is clear.