Trump Broken Promises thread

GG

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, this is a silly argument to try to make. If they weren't, THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE AGREED TO WORK FOR THE MAN. 

You can't have it both ways. 

Warning here, The Dude is more intelligent and better than anyone else. You can't win an argument with him because well, he says so.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

It would be weird indeed to compare Mattis to a Nazi. To my knowledge nobody on this thread has. 

Rommel was a German officer but he never joined the party. Rommel spoke highly of Hitler before Poland and supported the invasion of Poland. Rommel was also sentenced to death for a plot to kill Hitler. Maybe you should learn your ****. But it’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks. 

He also commanded the Fuehrerbeglietbattalion.  And was never involved in Unternehem Walkuere, despite being forced to commit suicide over it, like more than a few ardent Nazis.  And received hundreds of thousands of Reichsmarks in payment from the Nazi party.

Sure...he's as pure as the driven slush.  But then, you're the moron who thinks Henrici was even worth mentioning.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He also commanded the Fuehrerbeglietbattalion.  And was never involved in Unternehem Walkuere, despite being forced to commit suicide over it, like more than a few ardent Nazis.  And received hundreds of thousands of Reichsmarks in payment from the Nazi party.

Sure...he's as pure as the driven slush.  But then, you're the moron who thinks Henrici was even worth mentioning.

Tom’s rewriting history books today. What else ya doing today, Tom?

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Warning here, The Dude is more intelligent and better than anyone else. You can't win an argument with him because well, he says so.

?saw that coming a mile away. 

Do I really think that? Well, I know for a fact I’m smarter than most people. My success in life is a testament to my abilities. But I do not act like that nor do I talk like that. 

So why’d I do it? Your predictable reaction I knew would amuse me. 

See, all I did was talk like Trump. I wrote it on a message board instead of 4:00 am tweet, but same thing. 

Only heres the difference between Trump and I:

1. I volunteered to fight for my country when it went to war. Trump dodged the draft. 

2. With no head start in life and no handout from mommy and daddy I built my business with my last $5k and it has been a great success. 

3. I didn’t go to an Ivy League school but I did graduate Cum Laude — while running a small business. 

If Trunp starts boasting you idiots eat it up. If I start boasting I’m a “loud mouth” ?

Edited by The_Dude

18 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

?saw that coming a mile away. 

Do I really think that? Well, I know for a fact I’m smarter than most people. My success in life is a testament to my abilities. But I do not act like that nor do I talk like that. 

So why’d I do it? Your predictable reaction I knew would amuse me. 

See, all I did was talk like Trump. I wrote it on a message board instead of 4:00 am tweet, but same thing. 

Only heres the difference between Trump and I:

1. I volunteered to fight for my country when it went to war. Trump dodged the draft. 

2. With no head start in life and no handout from mommy and daddy I built my business with my last $5k and it has been a great success. 

3. I didn’t go to an Ivy League school but I did graduate Cum Laude — while running a small business. 

If Trunp starts boasting you idiots eat it up. If I start boasting I’m a “loud mouth” ?

Well I once painted a Bob Ross landscape that looked pretty lifelike. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

For a self-pronounced bright guy, you continually butcher the landing. 

The vast majority here make fun of 45 when he boasts... which is exactly what people are doing to you. 

You might be everything you say you are. But so far your posts on this board demonstrate you're suffering from a blinding case of cognitive dissonance and TDS. I don't have anything against you, I'm all for conversation, but you should at least take the time to understand the personalities and history of the folks you're trying to snap back to. 

:beer:

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The vast majority here make fun of 45 when he boasts... which is exactly what people are doing to you. 

You might be everything you say you are. But so far your posts on this board demonstrate you're suffering from a blinding case of cognitive dissonance and TDS. I don't have anything against you, I'm all for conversation, but you should at least take the time to understand the personalities and history of the folks you're trying to snap back to. 

No, I don’t care. 

But you, here ya go: https://taskandpurpose.com/mattis-serve-donald-trump/

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of POTUS specifically. Sounds like he’s saying exactly what I said he said. 

Maddog for President 2020!

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No, I don’t care. 

But you, here ya go: https://taskandpurpose.com/mattis-serve-donald-trump/

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of POTUS specifically. Sounds like he’s saying exactly what I said he said. 

Again... you're completely ignoring the support Mattis gave Trump before he was POTUS. He could have denied him then. But didn't. 

Why? Because Mattis does not believe Trump is a "retard" or a danger to this country. If he did, he never would have supported him. 

You've got a bad case of CD/TDS. There's no other way to look at it, it's either Mattis is a fool serving a madman - or you are a fool believing unfounded gossip. 

It can't be any other way. And Mattis is no fool.

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm willing to give him credit for being the world's smartest stoner.  

Low bar, though...

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again... you're completely ignoring the support Mattis gave Trump before he was POTUS. He could have denied him then. But didn't. 

Why? Because Mattis does not believe Trump is a "retard" or a danger to this country. If he did, he never would have supported him. 

You've got a bad case of CD/TDS. There's no other way to look at it, it's either Mattis is a fool serving a madman - or you are a fool believing unfounded gossip. 

It can't be any other way. And Mattis is no fool.

Mattis did endorse Trump and I think nothing of it. 

I didnt vote for president this election. I personally Hillary more than words can express and I never trusted Trump and I didn’t want electing him on my hands. 

That said, first and foremost to me is the military. I’d argue Maddog feels the same way. Do you know what happened to the military during the Clinton years? It was horribly funded and maligned. That’s why servicemembers are overwhelmingly conservative. Democrats despise the military and resent its existence. 

sorry for not following closely   Sorry if already posted 

Carrier Workers, Activists Slam President Trump for 'Broken Promises'

New layoffs at Indiana Carrier plant despite Trump deal

INDIANAPOLIS — A new round of layoffs is taking effect at the Carrier Corp. factory in Indianapolis a little more than a year after President Donald Trump touted a deal that save some of the plant’s jobs. The company says about 215 people are being let go starting Thursday, leaving about 1,100 workers at the plant. That’s down from some 1,600 factory and office jobs when Carrier announced plans in early 2016 to move production to Mexico. The new layoffs follow about 340 job cuts from the factory in July. Trump frequently criticized Carrier’s plant closing plans during the 2016 campaign. He traveled to the Indianapolis factory weeks after his election win to announce a tax-incentive agreement ...

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

No, I don’t care. 

:o

maddodradio.jpg

Almost no one is guaranteed a job for life. 

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

sorry for not following closely   Sorry if already posted 

Carrier Workers, Activists Slam President Trump for 'Broken Promises'

New layoffs at Indiana Carrier plant despite Trump deal

INDIANAPOLIS — A new round of layoffs is taking effect at the Carrier Corp. factory in Indianapolis a little more than a year after President Donald Trump touted a deal that save some of the plant’s jobs. The company says about 215 people are being let go starting Thursday, leaving about 1,100 workers at the plant. That’s down from some 1,600 factory and office jobs when Carrier announced plans in early 2016 to move production to Mexico. The new layoffs follow about 340 job cuts from the factory in July. Trump frequently criticized Carrier’s plant closing plans during the 2016 campaign. He traveled to the Indianapolis factory weeks after his election win to announce a tax-incentive agreement ...