Trump Broken Promises thread

GG

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

South Korea’s Leader Credits Trump for North Korea Talks

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/world/asia/moon-jae-in-trump-north-korea.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

SEOUL, South Korea — President Moon Jae-in of South Korea warned on Wednesday that North Korea would face stiffer sanctions if it resumed weapons tests, while crediting President Trump with helping force the North to resume dialogue and strike a broader agreement to improve Korean ties.

“I am giving a lot of credit to President Trump,” Mr. Moon said at a nationally televised news conference a day after the two Koreas forged their agreement during border talks. “I am expressing my gratitude.”

Too bad he isn't on top of the korean situation as the Dude is............................:lol:

Hey, The Dude by his own admission gets stoned every night. He obviously sees things more clearly. It's like an epiphany, man.

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you think that highly of Mattis, ask yourself this. Would a man like him work for a mentally unstable "retard"? Would Mattis really take orders from that kind of man or waste his time serving under a threat to the nation he's his entire life spent defending? 

Mattis would serve his country because he’s like Rommel — a patriot. 

I have no doubt that Mattis is basically running things and they fill Trump in. Trump isn’t a smart man, and he’s not a military man.

Mattis is a general leading his country through inept presidential leadership. Very similar to Rommel. 

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't disagree with you about Mattis. He seems to be the perfect choice. As far as Trump goes, the world wasn't impressed at first with Reagan either.

Reagan was a bad person. Try not to learn too much about him. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey, The Dude by his own admission gets stoned every night. He obviously sees things more clearly. It's like an epiphany, man.

...have you ever tried weed? Cause it’s not, like, an “epiphany,” man. It’s like a relaxing feeling with no morning hangover, and I could be as high as one could get and I’d still be more cognizant and intelligent than you. 

17 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I have no doubt that Mattis is basically running things and they fill Trump in. Trump isn’t a smart man, and he’s not a military man.

Mattis is a general leading his country through inept presidential leadership. Very similar to Rommel. 

It's almost like clockwork how you liberals come here and pretend to be something you are not. You claim to be a Libertarian but methinks that label just makes you feel better about getting stoned every night. Here, I found you a better fitting avatar:

Wolf-sheep.jpg

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

...have you ever tried weed? Cause it’s not, like, an “epiphany,” man. It’s like a relaxing feeling with no morning hangover, and I could be as high as one could get and I’d still be more cognizant and intelligent than you. 

It's my experience that people who are always boasting about their intelligence are really quite insecure and have an inferiority complex. I'm happy to let people judge me here as to how I post here.

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's my experience that people who are always boasting about their intelligence are really quite insecure and have an inferiority complex. I'm happy to let people judge me here as to how I post here.

I’m not a humble person and I never will be. My confidence is the reason for all my success. My attitude is ‘I’m better than everybody and I can outdo everybody.’ It’s why I’m successful. If I had a less aggressive attitude I’d probably be some shmuck punching a 9-5 time card. That’s not my style because I’m better than everybody. It’s offputting to most people but when you truly don’t care about what the plebs think it doesn’t bother ya. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I’m not a humble person and I never will be. My confidence is the reason for all my success. My attitude is ‘I’m better than everybody and I can outdo everybody.’ It’s why I’m successful. If I had a less aggressive attitude I’d probably be some shmuck punching a 9-5 time card. That’s not my style because I’m better than everybody. It’s offputting to most people but when you truly don’t care about what the plebs think it doesn’t bother ya. 

Quoting you for posterity.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

If you were truly better and smarter, you wouldn't need the attitude.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

This is a poor analogy. Mattis supported Trump before he was elected. When he didn't have to. 

Again, if you know anything about Mattis you should realize he does not suffer fools nor does he waste his time. He would not support a man who "isn't smart", or who is mentally incapacitated, or a danger to the very country he spent his life defending. If Trump were any of those things he never would have thrown his weight behind Trump. Ever. 

The line of thought that says he's doing this only to keep us safe from Trump is ignorant. Ignorant in regards to who Mattis is, and what he stands for. You can choose to believe the unconfirmed gossip-tainment (he only watche tv and drinks 100 diet cokes) - you know, the stuff that is left our for the mouth breathers of the world to believe without evidence - or you can be a grownup and look at the facts. 

Its a fact that Mattis, Kelly, Rogers, and Flynn are patriots. Patriots who are incredibly bright and do not suffer fools. There is no way, none, they would work and support a man who is incompetent or a threat to this country as POTUS. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a poor analogy. Mattis supported Trump before he was elected. When he didn't have to. 

Again, if you know anything about Mattis you should realize he does not suffer fools nor does he waste his time. He would not support a man who "isn't smart", or who is mentally incapacitated, or a danger to the very country he spent his life defending. If Trump were any of those things he never would have thrown his weight behind Trump. Ever. 

The line of thought that says he's doing this only to keep us safe from Trump is ignorant. Ignorant in regards to who Mattis is, and what he stands for. You can choose to believe the unconfirmed gossip-tainment (he only watche tv and drinks 100 diet cokes) - you know, the stuff that is left our for the mouth breathers of the world to believe without evidence - or you can be a grownup and look at the facts. 

Its a fact that Mattis, Kelly, Rogers, and Flynn are patriots. Patriots who are incredibly bright and do not suffer fools. There is no way, none, they would work and support a man who is incompetent or a threat to this country as POTUS. 

It's also kind of weird comparing Mattis to an ardent Nazi.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Agreed. Especially when TD was complimenting him earlier. Hence my confusion. 

The cognitive dissonance is amazing to see. On one hand Mattis is a good man doing what he can to save the country because that's who he is. On the other hand, Mattis (and everyone else in Trump's staff) hates the man and believes him to be incompetent and all want to leave (per fire and fury)... and yet they continue to work for him.

You can't rectify those two positions without a LARGE bout of cognitive dissonance and a splash of TDS. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Im sure they’re all quite enamored with Donald the draft dodging Trump. All of them. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It would be weird indeed to compare Mattis to a Nazi. To my knowledge nobody on this thread has. 

Rommel was a German officer but he never joined the party. Rommel spoke highly of Hitler before Poland and supported the invasion of Poland. Rommel was also sentenced to death for a plot to kill Hitler. Maybe you should learn your ****. But it’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, this is a silly argument to try to make. If they weren't, THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE AGREED TO WORK FOR THE MAN. 

You can't have it both ways. 

Really? I’d work for Trump and the mans a raging moron. Why would I do it? Because I’m not too good to serve my country and I love my country. 

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Really? I’d work for Trump and the mans a raging moron. Why would I do it? Because I’m not too good to serve my country and I love my country. 

Again, these are people who agreed to work for him before he was elected. When they didn't have to serve out of any sense of duty. 

You can't have it both ways. Either you have to admit these men you claim to think highly of are actually fools being had, or you're the fool being had by blindly believing gossip.