Trump Broken Promises thread

GG

never said otherwise.

The amount of it is very unusual.

I think there's some sort of feedback loop going on, where Trump's inability to say anything that sounds even remotely intelligent and the media's inability to report honestly about the Cheetoh Dust Golem are heterodyning to create the appearance of greater-than-usual amount of dishonesty.

Really, the "system" is at war with itself right now, is what it comes down to. People trust their Great Aunt Ethel's Facebook feed more than they do the media or government, largely because the media and government are tearing themselves and each other apart. It's not an environment where you can readily establish any realistic measure of "dishonesty."

Your concern isn't about Trump lying, it's about Trump being president.

And even aside from that, it's about Trump being president and a bad liar.

No one gave a **** when Obama lied. 'Cause...good liar. Obama lied, and you said "He's such a !@#$ing liar...but at least he lies to me like an adult." Trump...he lies like a !@#$ing six year old, claiming he didn't raid the cookie jar when he's covered in cookie crumbs. It's insulting.

No one gave a **** when Obama lied. 'Cause...good liar. Obama lied, and you said "He's such a !@#$ing liar...but at least he lies to me like an adult." Trump...he lies like a !@#$ing six year old, claiming he didn't raid the cookie jar when he's covered in cookie crumbs. It's insulting.

Yep, all true.

I think there's some sort of feedback loop going on, where Trump's inability to say anything that sounds even remotely intelligent and the media's inability to report honestly about the Cheetoh Dust Golem are heterodyning to create the appearance of greater-than-usual amount of dishonesty.

Really, the "system" is at war with itself right now, is what it comes down to. People trust their Great Aunt Ethel's Facebook feed more than they do the media or government, largely because the media and government are tearing themselves and each other apart. It's not an environment where you can readily establish any realistic measure of "dishonesty."

Which goes to the biggest lie MAGA.

Your concern isn't about Trump lying, it's about Trump being president.

The man is an idiot. This has little to do with his being a "republican"

Which many will say he isn't.

This is so stupid.

Waa... Nobody gave a schit when Obama lied! Waaa!

This is just as dumb as Trump looking at an eclipse:

1503364137195.jpg

What are you? Six also. Don't answer, you actually may say yes to that question.

The man is an idiot. This has little to do with his being a "republican"

Which many will say he isn't.

All I said was that you're angry at the fact that he's the president. I never either said or implied anything else.

All I said was that you're angry at the fact that he's the president. I never either said or implied anything else.

I'm not angry.

You can't fix stupid.

Donald is the epitome of stupid.

His division may actually cause unity.

Winning.

Ooo, he isn't really a republican... maybe tyou can like totally destroy him with a tweet, like that would be so radical dude...

Look this up in the fake news. Trump has changed political parties numerous times.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/aug/24/jeb-bush/bush-says-trump-was-democrat-longer-republican-las/

Also fun fact.

http://www.newsweek.com/history-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendship-464360?amp=1

Guess who used to be besties.

Look this up in the fake news. Trump has changed political parties numerous times.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/aug/24/jeb-bush/bush-says-trump-was-democrat-longer-republican-las/

Also fun fact.

http://www.newsweek.com/history-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendship-464360?amp=1

Guess who used to be besties.

You're two yrs late to this party.