DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So...

In addition to all your other stupidity, you're also a freaking holocaust denier?!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh, that's rich...

Holocaust. More like lolocaust, clearly.

Why are you guys surprised? It's usually part of the package.

I generally go out of my way to not associate with his ilk, and honestly had no idea. You're saying that most of the alt-right are holocaust deniers?

If that's true, it should be advertised, as that seems like a fantastic way to permanently delegitimize them.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Why are you guys surprised? It's usually part of the package.

Which is odd, since they're entire philosophy is boils down to "Finishing the work Hitler started."

"Kill the Jews, just like Hitler...didn't!"

Wait are you insinuating........? Nahhhhhh can't be. No one is that big an idiot.

Many people are that big an idiot. It's called "taking David Irving at face value." No doubt ozy believes a quarter-million people died in Dresden, too.

Which is odd, since they're entire philosophy is boils down to "Finishing the work Hitler started."

It's the inherent contradiction of the supremacists' movement to soften their image. But the contradiction has always been there, as I'm not aware of many Nazi groups who've openly admitted that the Final Solution was real.

Many people are that big an idiot. It's called "taking David Irving at face value." No doubt ozy believes a quarter-million people died in Dresden, too.

I thought it was up to like 500,000 now.....

Back to Stupid election backlash

On election night last month, arch-leftist Sally Kohn told the nation during CNN’s live coverage, “There are certainly days when I’m popping Xanax like crazy.”

If a presidential election really induces terrorist attack-level trauma and the need for drugs and therapy on the left, as I wrote in response to Kahn’s on-air meltdown, perhaps it’s time to rethink both your collectivist worldview, and making leftwing politics your substitute religion.

Or as Charles Cooke asked earlier this year, “Has Donald Trump’s remarkable rise done anything to change your mind as to the ideal strength of the State?”

Related: More terrorism-related talk from the left: “America is held hostage by flyover states,” sniffs The Hill.

Oh the yuuuge, swanky list of demands we’ll be issuing to coastal elites come January. You’ve never seen such really plush and luxurious demands.

You're saying that most of the alt-right are holocaust deniers?

I would say most of us are more agnostic about it. "It could be true, it could also NOT be true, we'll know for sure within a decade."

Believe it or not, we don't actually want to kill Jews. Just like I do not want to see the white race extinguished, I also don't want to see another of God's creations -- the Jewish race -- extinguished.

If the alt-right were in power (within a decade, as mentioned), we would merely remove Jews from holding jobs in news media, academia, and probably finance.

So...

In addition to all your other stupidity, you're also a freaking holocaust denier?!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh, that's rich...

You know that a substantial portion of the Muslim world are ALSO holocaust deniers, right?

I would say most of us are more agnostic about it. "It could be true, it could also NOT be true, we'll know for sure within a decade."

Believe it or not, we don't actually want to kill Jews. Just like I do not want to see the white race extinguished, I also don't want to see another of God's creations -- the Jewish race -- extinguished.

If the alt-right were in power (within a decade, as mentioned), we would merely remove Jews from holding jobs in news media, academia, and probably finance.

Oh, okay...that's completely reasonable... :wacko:

I give you credit for your honesty, but I sincerely hope I never meet you in person.

I give you credit for your honesty, but I sincerely hope I never meet you in person.

I know, right? I can't believe I forgot to list positions in national security and foreign policy as well. I mean, that's probably the MOST important positions to keep away from them.

My bad, Azalin. I will do better next time.

I would love to meet him in person. I love laughing at fools to their face. I get a deep satisfaction in that.

My threshold for fools has become far lower over the years. I can't laugh at them anymore, I just want them to shut up while I bet the living **** out of them.

Last week........

Drunk Men Yelling “Donald Trump” Attempt To Remove Woman’s Hijab On NYC Subway

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/drunk-men-yelling-donald-trump-attempt-to-remove-womans-hija?utm_term=.xbrVYqRZW#.wmDREbp81

Today:

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Making Up Story Of NY Subway Attack By Trump Supporters https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/nyc-subway-false-report?utm_term=.av9xGMl3y#.vpw4X38J1

Hey Buzzfeed..................(yes I know, I am asking waaaay too much of this site)

Why didn't the word "allegedly" appear in your first story ??

The NARRATIVE must be maintained...............election results be damned.