Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh, election backlash lost people their mind they took everything way too serious and got full retard and now had to leave our party. Yikes, why people get so bent out of shape over this site and a population of people they likely have never met is beyond me

UMich law school scrubs post-Trump Play-Doh and coloring event from website.

self-care-trump-play.UMich_Law_School.sc

Just an observation: When schools treat an election as a traumatic event — often via their programs on “diversity and inclusion” — they are in fact telling students who voted for the “traumatic” candidate that they aren’t welcome as members of the community.

Saying that there’s only one acceptable outcome for an election doesn’t promote diversity, and it makes students who supported the other candidate feel excluded.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/249061/

Oh man this Trump victory is the gift that keeps on giving. i was ready to enjoy the salty tears no matter how the election went, but in retrospect, the Dem's reactions are the best. Is there such a thing as schadenfreude overload?

Thank you America!

I don't know about what's "best". It's pretty amusing that Reps are coming out of the woodwork with a hundred sales pitches an hour for their guy. I mean, didn't Trump !@#$ing win the election?

I don't know about what's "best". It's pretty amusing that Reps are coming out of the woodwork with a hundred sales pitches an hour for their guy. I mean, didn't Trump !@#$ing win the election?

Now tell me that if Hiliary had won the Democrats would not be doing the same thing.

I agree 100%. But we finally found a crying sniveling Trump supporter.

:lol:

I didn't like it but I don't blame the mom, she was just trying to get on Jimmy Kimmel.

:lol:

UMich law school scrubs post-Trump Play-Doh and coloring event from website.

self-care-trump-play.UMich_Law_School.sc

Just an observation: When schools treat an election as a traumatic event — often via their programs on “diversity and inclusion” — they are in fact telling students who voted for the “traumatic” candidate that they aren’t welcome as members of the community.

Saying that there’s only one acceptable outcome for an election doesn’t promote diversity, and it makes students who supported the other candidate feel excluded.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/249061/

That at a law school?! That's all we need to really screw things up - an entire generation of SJW lawyers and their prejudiced sense of activism.

Now tell me that if Hiliary had won the Democrats would not be doing the same thing.

Beat me to it.

The Democrats were gloating about their "win" before the election was held.

Even Clinton herself was readying her transition team two weeks before november 8th, declaring that her campaign was shifting focus from Trump, and more towards down-ballot elections in Congress.

Of course they would, and Republicans would be protesting and crying, and both sides would still be throwing the epithets around liberally.

Would the Republicans be marching in the streets, breaking windows, starting fires, and over turning cars?

Would Universities hold Play Doh and puppy dog sessions for Trump supporters?

Would the Republicans be marching in the streets, breaking windows, starting fires, and over turning cars?

I'm guessing the laundromats would have some specials for sheet washing for Ozy & crew

Having matriculated from one of those schools, I can confidently say that those universities would shut down Republican puppy dog therapy sessions as "hate speech."

Having matriculated from one of those schools, I can confidently say that those universities would shut down Republican puppy dog therapy sessions as "hate speech."

If you went there then I'm surprised that they never set up a safe space for idiots.