Why do winners win and losers lose?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning teams have a winning mentality. Positivity breeds positive results. Great players seem to have this extra gear and focus in crunch time where they know they are going to win. Montana had it, Elway had it. The Bills do not have this. Tyrod can have the best game of his career but when given 3 plays in a row inside the 10 can't get it done. It's not something you can teach. You either have it or you don't.

Knowing you are going to win and hoping to win are VERY different things.

It's like a free throw. Those who expect to do it don't need to think about it. Those who haven't done it a lot may know all the motions to go through, but it's not the same to execute.

I can tell you how to be a scratch golfer. I can show you a perfect swing. But I'm still poor and a working class guy.

So, there's a game with a predetermined time limit. At the end, one team has more points, they win. The other team loses. Thanks for the question. I'll be here all day.

Deep. Pass the bong Marcell I need another hit.

This forum is going to be unreadable this week. Its just a game, give it a rest and enjoy time with you families.

Later

Yeah, you can relax and take solace at the polling booth today.

Head coach and QB.

The NFL has plenty of big DTs and LBs, plenty of fast CBs. There are ten people waiting in line with the skills for everyone of those positions.

Head coach puts them in a position to win. They make them ready to play and get the most out of them. They know the rest of the league and know what wins against who.

The last remaining unfair play in the NFL is the perfect pass. No defense against it. You have a QB who can make all the throws in the playbook, no one can stop it and everyone on the team is elevated.

Seattle and the Bills had the same amount of wins going into the game. There were a lot of different factors that contributed to the outcome, but we played like winners and the game was really fun to watch, thats all I care about.

Impressive preparation and execution by the boys on the primetime stage.

Seattle and the Bills had the same amount of wins going into the game. There were a lot of different factors that contributed to the outcome, but we played like winners and the game was really fun to watch, thats all I care about.

By the offense sure. The first half defense was a shambles.

I'll never understand this. I want to, but I never will. There are no moral victories in my world.

I'll never understand this. I want to, but I never will. There are no moral victories in my world.

Things aren't black or white Joe. I hate they lost but respected the effort. So the way you felt about this game is the same as if we got blown out?

Winning teams have a winning mentality. Positivity breeds positive results. Great players seem to have this extra gear and focus in crunch time where they know they are going to win. Montana had it, Elway had it. The Bills do not have this. Tyrod can have the best game of his career but when given 3 plays in a row inside the 10 can't get it done. It's not something you can teach. You either have it or you don't.

Desire, or the unwillingness to lose along with a big dose of talent. Greats have both. Taylor lacks the talent (vision), he has plenty of heart, but...not enough talent.

It's just so typical Bills to have Jimmy Graham make two ridiculous one handed TD receptions. I mean the guy hasn't done anything all year, and he will probably disappear again after this.

Losers lose consistently because of stuff like this in addition to the refs blunders and untimely penalties, etc

It's just so typical Bills to have Jimmy Graham make two ridiculous one handed TD receptions. I mean the guy hasn't done anything all year, and he will probably disappear again after this.

Losers lose consistently because of stuff like this in addition to the refs blunders and untimely penalties, etc

Dont forget the 70 yard punt. the Sherman INT on the first drive after the crap he did on the end of first half. 3 TDs by Wilson when he hadnt had one in a few games.

Only the Bills can make opponents come out with Career games.