• Republican
    • Democrat
    • 50 / 50 Tie - Democrat tiebreaker
    • 50 / 50 Tie - Republican tiebreaker

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be something as simple as the touchscreen calibration being off, or a bad touchscreen. Need to see a video though first

Could be something as simple as the average Trump supporter being too damn stupid to successfully vote.

Being in California, I've tried to figure out the value of really voting properly for the president, and I've come to realize I could never choose either Trump or Clinton. Voting for Gary Johnson somehow feels like voting for "the Dude" except Johnson usually doesn't wear his bathrobe in public.

But in the end, my vote doesn't matter here, so I opted to vote for a write-in. Big fan of this SMOD guy, so he's my choice. Fingers crossed.

Also voting for Loretta Sanchez exclusively because she has been a loyal, faithful Democrat since she was first elected to office, and yet the WH and Clinton team want her knocked out to make room for Kamala Harris, one of the more loathsome lefties you'll find...a real Hillary Wannabee, but without the need to wear Depends.

Go SMOD!

Being in California, I've tried to figure out the value of really voting properly for the president, and I've come to realize I could never choose either Trump or Clinton. Voting for Gary Johnson somehow feels like voting for "the Dude" except Johnson usually doesn't wear his bathrobe in public.

But in the end, my vote doesn't matter here, so I opted to vote for a write-in. Big fan of this SMOD guy, so he's my choice. Fingers crossed.

Also voting for Loretta Sanchez exclusively because she has been a loyal, faithful Democrat since she was first elected to office, and yet the WH and Clinton team want her knocked out to make room for Kamala Harris, one of the more loathsome lefties you'll find...a real Hillary Wannabee, but without the need to wear Depends.

Go SMOD!

Since I don't live in a battleground state (NY) for President, I decided to write in my wife's name. If I were in PA, MICH, etc., I wouldn't have done that. I looked up the list of write-ins who've actually declared in NYS and that's a real winning crew!

I wouldn't have been able to decide on that one. I used to like good ol' B1 Bob (Robert Dornan) and Sanchez knocked him out by dropping her married surname of Brixey and running under her maiden name of Sanchez in order to gain more of the Latino vote back in the 90's.

Despite what some in the news are saying, there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell that Texas will go blue this year, and I just returned from helping to ensure that it doesn't.

I wouldn't have been able to decide on that one. I used to like good ol' B1 Bob (Robert Dornan) and Sanchez knocked him out by dropping her married surname of Brixey and running under her maiden name of Sanchez in order to gain more of the Latino vote back in the 90's.

When it comes to a CA Senate seat, there really is no decision made by the voters. It's simply who is preferred by the top of the Dem party. Once Kamala raided the house of David Daleidan to steal his Planned Parenthood videos, she got the nod

Despite what some in the news are saying, there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell that Texas will go blue this year, and I just returned from helping to ensure that it doesn't.

I was laid over in Houston/Bush Sunday for about three hours, sitting at a bar watching football with a local who was getting ready to fly out. When I told him I was a conservative from CA, he acted like he was sitting next to a unicorn. He said, "I had no idea such a thing existed." I told him the truth: we exist. We just don't matter.

When it comes to a CA Senate seat, there really is no decision made by the voters. It's simply who is preferred by the top of the Dem party. Once Kamala raided the house of David Daleidan to steal his Planned Parenthood videos, she got the nod

I was laid over in Houston/Bush Sunday for about three hours, sitting at a bar watching football with a local who was getting ready to fly out. When I told him I was a conservative from CA, he acted like he was sitting next to a unicorn. He said, "I had no idea such a thing existed." I told him the truth: we exist. We just don't matter.

Are you still expecting a double digit win for Hill? Just curious.

Since I don't live in a battleground state (NY) for President, I decided to write in my wife's name. If I were in PA, MICH, etc., I wouldn't have done that. I looked up the list of write-ins who've actually declared in NYS and that's a real winning crew!

My wife campaigned to have one of our cats as a write-in.

Our cat got sixteen votes.

Illinois is similar. In 2012 I think only 2 counties out of about 100 went for Obama and one of those is a smallish county near St. Louis. Cook County which is city of Chicago and some surrounding area went big for Obama of course. When you get outside of that area, you find more Republican/Conservative types. This gives one a feeling of no representation. Unless you spend time downtown, you don't get the feeling that you're in a dark blue state except of course for how the state and federal government function and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

My wife campaigned to have one of our cats as a write-in.

Our cat got sixteen votes.

Illinois, of course, is one of the states that does not count write-in votes. You can write in, but it won't be counted.

Edited by keepthefaith

Are you still expecting a double digit win for Hill? Just curious.

Absolutely. I won't be on my second beer tonight before AP calls it for her. The fact remains that no matter what the skinheads want to believe about Trump, he and the GOP refused to work with each other, and that is unfortunate because the left absolutely kills it with its GOTV initiative. People joke about them sending out buses and vans to bring people to the polls, but they are great at it.

Meanwhile, if you dig into Trump's campaign, you find how unbelievably disorganized he has been in swing states. I read this morning that his team in Nevada is the same team he had for the primaries. That's it. Florida had one office until about a month ago. And yet somehow the skinheads think he's going to win NY?

Time for a rude awaiting for all the Trump Davidians.

Priebus talked properly, butt he only focused down ballot because he knows that Trump never had a chance since Day One.

Voting for Gary Johnson somehow feels like voting for "the Dude" except Johnson usually doesn't wear his bathrobe in public.

That's why people in "already decided" states should still pull the Johnson lever. It's not for this election, but to give the Libertarians enough votes to increase their funding for the next round, and hopefully nominate a serious candidate.

:lol:

Yeah, Texas holds their stereotypes too.