Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

He really doesn't seem to be arguing. He made a thread about his prediction for the team's record. He knew people would be upset and invited them to flame away. And they are. But it seems like those upset with his negative view are the ones arguing and getting vindictive. If a negative spin upsets you and offends you, why come into the thread? Why not enjoy your Sunday doing something more enjoyable for yourself?

Rootabaga is an arrogant !@#$. Best ignored, believe me.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rootabaga is an arrogant !@#$. Best ignored, believe me.

ah, he's ok. I enjoy the give and take, back and forth. Just sometimes it seems like people get entitled to bully or belittle other viewpoints. So, it deserves some questioning. But if everybody had the same views it would be a pretty boring place.

Edited by WotAGuy

Colin Kaepernick is taking a knee every Sunday to make his statement. Freedom of speech. Billsfan_34 has the same right. He even invited you to flame away in the OP. Why should he follow your "rules" for posting?

Why do you take it so personally when the Bills get criticized?

Everyone has a right to their opinion. When he was challenged as to his opinion he changed it all of the way to 7-9. Why post something that you don't believe? 7-9 isn't ridiculous at all to me and actually quite possible. If you think that they are only winning one more game, I just asked who and why? That's not unreasonable. Discussion and debate is what makes this board great (not whining). If you aren't willing to discuss or debate don't bother posting. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Everyone has a right to their opinion. When he was challenged as to his opinion he changed it all of the way to 7-9. Why post something that you don't believe? 7-9 isn't ridiculous at all to me and actually quite possible. If you think that they are only winning one more game, I just asked who and why? That's not unreasonable. Discussion and debate is what makes this board great (not whining). If you aren't willing to discuss or debate don't bother posting.

That may be your point of view, but it's not in the TOS.

He did hedge his prediction, but he didn't make a "guarantee" - he just said it was a possibility that he thought was panning out. Bullying someone to put their money where their mouth is on a message board is, I don't know, foolish? Most people on here chiming in did the same thing - hedging their predictions, saying the Bills would be 7-9 to 9-7. But you aren't calling them out?

I like your posts and find your knowledge makes you among the best posters on here - especially your insights from your work experience with different clubs and sports. So I respect your viewpoints, but am questioning your approach with this particular poster.

That may be your point of view, but it's not in the TOS.

He did hedge his prediction, but he didn't make a "guarantee" - he just said it was a possibility that he thought was panning out. Bullying someone to put their money where their mouth is on a message board is, I don't know, foolish? Most people on here chiming in did the same thing - hedging their predictions, saying the Bills would be 7-9 to 9-7. But you aren't calling them out?

I like your posts and find your knowledge makes you among the best posters on here - especially your insights from your work experience with different clubs and sports. So I respect your viewpoints, but am questioning your approach with this particular poster.

I have the Bills between 7-9 & 10-6 (although unlikely). Why would I debate something that I agree with? I'm not trying to be a jerk; I'm just trying to get some answers as to why he thinks 5-11. If you don't believe that is what they will be, why say that's what they will be? He said "it's reality when you look at the big picture." When I look at the big picture I see it differently. I'm just trying to learn what part of the big picture I am missing?

Jesus will you stop with the "walked 5 miles in 6 foot snow drifts uphill both ways to sit in the stadium and hate on the team" crap?

Jesus my heart just bleeds for you some of us would love to be able to come root for this team in person.[/quote

Man your full of angst- you best get back to moms basement and play some xbox

I have the Bills between 7-9 & 10-6 (although unlikely). Why would I debate something that I agree with? I'm not trying to be a jerk; I'm just trying to get some answers as to why he thinks 5-11. If you don't believe that is what they will be, why say that's what they will be? He said "it's reality when you look at the big picture." When I look at the big picture I see it differently. I'm just trying to learn what part of the big picture I am missing?

The OP states "With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality."

Lots of rationale there, for me anyway.

The OP states "With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality."

He also called out people that don't agree with his prediction with the title, invited people to flame his controversial take and then caved when challenged to back it up with showing how the win and losses would play out. If he wanted to say 6-7 wins he shouldn't have started a thread pushing 5-11.

Jesus will you stop with the "walked 5 miles in 6 foot snow drifts uphill both ways to sit in the stadium and hate on the team" crap?

Jesus my heart just bleeds for you some of us would love to be able to come root for this team in person.[/quote

Man your full of angst- you best get back to moms basement and play some xbox

LOL

This is why I cant take you seriously

Everyone wants this team to get to the next level in the worst way. Sometimes to the point that blinders are on. This team doesnt have the horses to get there imo. Like I said earlier, at the end of the season I will dig this thread out. Would I love to be wrong and they squeek in the playoffs? Of course I would. I just dont see it and wont buy into it.

Everyone wants this team to get to the next level in the worst way. Sometimes to the point that blinders are on. This team doesnt have the horses to get there imo. Like I said earlier, at the end of the season I will dig this thread out. Would I love to be wrong and they squeek in the playoffs? Of course I would. I just dont see it and wont buy into it.

I think that's what the company liners don't understand. We all want wins. Some of us aren't willing to cut slack after nearly 20 years of failure

He also called out people that don't agree with his prediction with the title, invited people to flame his controversial take and then caved when challenged to back it up with showing how the win and losses would play out. If he wanted to say 6-7 wins he shouldn't have started a thread pushing 5-11.

I'm not disputing any of that. I'm questioning people who are laying down the law about how people should post. Any opinion is open to discussion and even ridicule, because that's the way this works. But to say someone shouldn't post because they aren't doing it the way someone else thinks it should be done is incorrect.

Just in:

Marquise "glass" Goodwin has a breakout game with 3 receptions and 40 yards!

Actually , TYROD is going to have a horrible game against Seattle. May pass for 125 yards or something like that. They are

going to shut down the run, force the Bills to try and throw, which they can't.

Maybe they should just sit McCoy for this game. And hope he gets better.

Would love your opinion to on how to fix

Not trolling at all, and did you not see Miami hand us our ass?

Seattle- L

Cinci- L

Oakland-L

Steelers-L

Miami-L

Jets-L

This makes 6-10- time will tell.

that's not 5-11, so what is it?? 5-11 or 6-10 make up your mind... your all ready saying we wont be 5-11, by yourself, so I'm not even going to debate with you.