Syracuse Hoops 2016-17

The Poojer

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason this was a tough loss is because we came back so hard and had the game practically in hand with 10 seconds left. I fully expected this to be a loss. That said, it was a brutal stretch of games for this team and many other ACC teams, I think they have a bit of a break to catch their breath and gear up for yet another tough run. they have to win 2 of the next 4 if not 3 of 4, otherwise it all falls to the tournament to keep the NCAA hopes alive

Very tough back to back losses. We now have to beat Duke beat Ga Tech twice. Gonna be a tough task.

I got a quick question. I was thinking of taking my son to the ACC tournament next month for his 13th birthday. Has any of you guys been there before. I am going to buy tickets for both Thursday sessions & then I was going to try to scalp tickets for the friday semifinals. I figure it shouldn't be that tough a ticket since the fans of the losing teams Thursday should be giving their tickets away. They are going on stub hub right not for $140 for the Friday semifinals. I think that is a bit steep. Have any of you guys tried to scalp tickets for the semi finals for the ACC Tournament & if so how hard were they to get. I figure having it up in Brooklyn as opposed to Greensboro, tickets should be easier to come by.

I got a quick question. I was thinking of taking my son to the ACC tournament next month for his 13th birthday. Has any of you guys been there before. I am going to buy tickets for both Thursday sessions & then I was going to try to scalp tickets for the friday semifinals. I figure it shouldn't be that tough a ticket since the fans of the losing teams Thursday should be giving their tickets away. They are going on stub hub right not for $140 for the Friday semifinals. I think that is a bit steep. Have any of you guys tried to scalp tickets for the semi finals for the ACC Tournament & if so how hard were they to get. I figure having it up in Brooklyn as opposed to Greensboro, tickets should be easier to come by.

I've been to the Big East tourney at MSG a couple times, and scalping tickets was really easy and cheap for the exact reason you stated. Fans of the losing teams are quite happy to get face value (or less) for their tickets once their team gets bounced.

Two friends of mine went to the final 4 last year, and were going to head home after Syracuse lost to UNC, but were offered 2 championship game tickets for $50 per seat so they stayed. They didn't regret that decision.

I've been to the Big East tourney at MSG a couple times, and scalping tickets was really easy and cheap for the exact reason you stated. Fans of the losing teams are quite happy to get face value (or less) for their tickets once their team gets bounced.

Two friends of mine went to the final 4 last year, and were going to head home after Syracuse lost to UNC, but were offered 2 championship game tickets for $50 per seat so they stayed. They didn't regret that decision.

Thanks that is good information. It will be interesting to see the fan dynamics having it up in Barclays. I expect a lot of Syracuse fans & a lot of Duke but I am just guessing.

Gimme a break. Refs are going to make a game changing call on an illegal screen 40 feet from the basket. Just really lame.

Ridiculous call. Such a critical moment. Now they need to beat 2/3.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

After Cuse and Oklahoma got bounced tix were as cheap as $10 for the Championship. I kinda wish I had kept mine and attended rather than selling for about $30 but I didn't have much interest.

After Cuse and Oklahoma got bounced tix were as cheap as $10 for the Championship. I kinda wish I had kept mine and attended rather than selling for about $30 but I didn't have much interest.

My friend took this amazing video of Villanova's final shot. The noise was absolutely deafening, and the camera (phone) started shaking after Jenkins' game winner. It is pretty awesome. I wonder if I can post that....?