Syracuse Hoops 2016-17

The Poojer

Tips off tonight, exhibition against Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Game can be seen if you have the watchespn app on Xbox, Playstation, Amazon firestick or Apple TV. Should be an exciting year!

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2016/11/syracuse_basketball_vs_indiana_pa_live_updates_from_exhibition.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was waiting for this thread! Really excited to see guys like Lydon take the next step.

Rumor has it that Roberson has been working on his shot all offseason, and Boeheim has been gushing about the improvement of Frank Howard. We have the grad transfer, Gillon, to play PG, but it's going to be hard to keep Howard on the bench.

I scored floor seats for Syracuse v UCONN at MSG on December 5th. Pumped.

This team looks stacked. A lot of excitement around town about them. Players talking about going 10 deep...it's like they don't know who their coach is. :lol:

Boeheim has seemed quiet confident about them too.

Let's go Cuse!

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Sounds like Gillon looked good at the point with 9 assists. Howard flashed, but may also be trending toward the dreaded Boeheim "dog house" with 3 or 4 stupid turn overs. I'm hearing the frosh PF Thompson played surprisingly well showing a soft touch and good feet around the rim. Battle looking solid. This may be the deepest Syracuse team since Onuaku's senior season.

5 star 2017 C, Nick Richards, from NYC will announce his college decision on Tuesday (11/10). He recently cut his "list" down to Kentucky, Syracuse and Arizona. Thought to be a Kentucky lean for some time now, there are rumors floating around that he is considering Syracuse more now due to the pending (hopefully) Quade Green committment. Would be a HUGE get for Syracuse, but I'd give us about a 40% chance at landing him. Ranked 12 overall in '17 class.