Syracuse Hoops 2016-17

The Poojer

Anyone watching Boeheims Army in The Basketball Tournament? Beat a team of D3 players from around Pennsylvania last night by 30 points, but they're playing a much better Iona Alumni team today. 2:30 streaming on WatchESPN/ESPN3.

Devendorf, Cooney, Gillon, Triche, Fair, Rick Jackson, Dashonte Riley, and Donte Green today. And I think they add James Southerland if they advance.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the reminder. just turned it on

Anyone watching Boeheims Army in The Basketball Tournament? Beat a team of D3 players from around Pennsylvania last night by 30 points, but they're playing a much better Iona Alumni team today. 2:30 streaming on WatchESPN/ESPN3.

Devendorf, Cooney, Gillon, Triche, Fair, Rick Jackson, Dashonte Riley, and Donte Green today. And I think they add James Southerland if they advance.

If you add in Craig forth, then I have fond memories of yelling at all those guys through my TV screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Boeheim's Army stages massive comeback to reach semis.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2017/07/boeheims_army_3.html

Unreal game! Southy put the team on his back. Credit to Triche and Devo for playing their guts out down the stretch. Ryan Blackwell made some nice adjustments to that zone at halftime. BA's defense was getting absolutely shredded in the first half.

I saw the last few minutes. Love how devendorf is still getting in fights!

What is the deal with this tournament? I honestly have never bothered to pay attention to it, but it was cool to see

All the alumni!

its awesome. OSU is in final four. The players remind me of when the Buckeyes used to be good at basketball. They can all still play! Love it. Edited by YoloinOhio

I saw the last few minutes. Love how devendorf is still getting in fights!

What is the deal with this tournament? I honestly have never bothered to pay attention to it, but it was cool to see

All the alumni!

I can't figure out what this tournament is either. Dion Wright, Bona grad, is playing for VCU.

I can't figure out what this tournament is either. Dion Wright, Bona grad, is playing for VCU.

Some teams are alumni teams, some are comprised of players from different colleges who are all from a particular area, one team is made up of a bunch of guys who play in the NYC playground circuit (Rucker Park). For the past couple years, Boeheim's Army had one or two non-SU players. It's definitely weird.

Some teams are alumni teams, some are comprised of players from different colleges who are all from a particular area, one team is made up of a bunch of guys who play in the NYC playground circuit (Rucker Park). For the past couple years, Boeheim's Army had one or two non-SU players. It's definitely weird.

kind of more sophisticated version of Gus Macker

Did I read somewhere that the winning teams gets $2M?

Does Scoobie Penn have a future in coaching?

actually he was just hired at Ohio state to be Director of Played Development which is a great role for him. And will hopefully help us recruit his son Dominiq who is a stud. I think Aaron Craft definitely has a future in coaching! Edited by YoloinOhio

actually he was just hired at Ohio state to be Director of Played Development which is a great role for him. And will hopefully help us recruit his son Dominiq who is a stud. I think Aaron Craft definitely has a future in coaching!

you aware of the sideline reporter calling him Scoobie? (Twice)