bills organization is a joke

Tyrod runs a lot because he doesn't understand how to manipulate the pocket. Not true...he just isnt the best at it he never steps up into the middle Not true....several of his deep throws come from doing just that, always quick to bail and run to the outside yes because if he doesnt he is gonna get sacked. How many sacks it he literally ran into in the Miami game. How many sacks does he get out of where he SHOULD have been sacked.....several....EVERY game EJ is more of a pocket passer than Taylor, but he is also mobile. Yes he is more of a pocket passer.......too bad when he becomes "mobile" he is often chased down by linemen...Tyrod runs AWAY from those linemen and often either makes a play with his feet.....or avoids the sack.....or throws the ball down field for a possible opportunity

He is throw high.....no doubt

He has thrown some that should have had more touch (like the one to Bush)

EJ is absolutely not better then him....not in any way shape or form

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of admiring the run, which we all do. Look at the entire play and you will see that he runs out of the pocket when he doesn't have too. its the reason the coaches talk about him giving the play time to develop. with his height its tuff for him to get comfortable behind the big guys... hence hardly any throw over the middle of the field...

the only thing Tyrod does a lot better than EJ is protect the football... EJ fumbles too much .... I don't mind interception for young QB, as long as it is not in scoring areas. TYROD is not horrible, I just don't think is upside is better than EJ... I am looking at size, arm strength and the ability to play in buffalo come December and January...

I just don't know how you can label a .500 franchise a "joke."

The NFL is highly competitive and filled with some very capable people. We're middle of the pack, not the best, not the worst.

I guess we're a joke if you look at the playoff drought. But the owners, personnel department and coaching staff are all relatively new and you can't hold them accountable for that. They are accountable for this very average season so far.

You could argue the Browns are a joke. The Bills are just another mediocre team.

Edited by hondo in seattle

instead of admiring the run, which we all do. Look at the entire play and you will see that he runs out of the pocket when he doesn't have too. its the reason the coaches talk about him giving the play time to develop. with his height its tuff for him to get comfortable behind the big guys... hence hardly any throw over the middle of the field...

the only thing Tyrod does a lot better than EJ is protect the football... EJ fumbles too much .... I don't mind interception for young QB, as long as it is not in scoring areas. TYROD is not horrible, I just don't think is upside is better than EJ... I am looking at size, arm strength and the ability to play in buffalo come December and January...

I am sensing either some density here or you are just not going to listen to what is being explained to you.

For every play that he "runs out of the pocket" he either

- Stands in the pocket and takes a hit......more often then not those have ended up being completions or at least where a WR can make a play on the ball

- Runs away from what SURELY would have been a sack....you almost ANY qb in that spot its a sack

If you can get away from the fact that TT is not a prototypical NFL pocket passer then you will be much happier....he is what he is....Tyrod is more weapon then regular quarterback and there is literally NOTHING that Tyrod does that EJ does better.

Edited by John from Hemet

I hate to burst your self indulgent bubble, but this site is littered with your hot takes and assumptions you seem to enjoy calling others out for.

Don't be silly. Kirkwoodus is running at least at a 5HT/P ratio. It's unheard of, 19 posts, nearly 100 hot takes. I feel like I'm witnessing something glorious.

My fear is this: Rex proves to be an average coach and DW proves to be an average GM.

The Pegulas won't fire either quickly because neither is downright bad. But average + average = average. And average doesn't get you into the playoffs.

But it does get you a heck of a lot of admiration on this board😜😂😂

You bet your ass it does. Many fans here stick up for mediocrity!

To Hondos point, I think they are on their way to proving that. We will finish this season at 7-9/8-8. Rex and company will get another year only to repeat the same results.

Yup!!!

Two years, no Sunday ticket for me.

I just don't know how you can label a .500 franchise a "joke."

The NFL is highly competitive and filled with some very capable people. We're middle of the pack, not the best, not the worst.

I guess we're a joke if you look at the playoff drought. But the owners, personnel department and coaching staff are all relatively new and you can't hold them accountable for that. They are accountable for this very average season so far.

You could argue the Browns are a joke. The Bills are just another mediocre team.

why do some people let facts and reason get in the way of other folks rants and conspiracies (sarcasm)