OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

Bogus PI will keep him employed another week.

Halfrod lives.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=PASSING&conference=null&season=2016&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=PASSING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

He's almost caught up to Case Keenum for #28th !!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An NFL QB should never miss on this good of a route. Sigh.

@Cover1Bills

Loved the play call, got the matchup, just inaccurate throw.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/803256316823093248

I was fine with that choice of throw (even though he had Watkins for an easy 1st down).

I wish he'd have thrown a better ball, but that's not one that I'm getting too upset over.

I was fine with that choice of throw (even though he had Watkins for an easy 1st down).

I wish he'd have thrown a better ball, but that's not one that I'm getting too upset over.

No, you're right. There were many other, much worse plays. Basically the entirety of the first half.

It's just hard to see all the plays Tyrod leaves on the field each and every week. There's no doubt he's better than what the BILLS have had for quite some time, but when the roster is built to win now and the most important position in the game is NOT doing his part to make all the other parts work properly, it's frustrating. Because even though his athleticism is extraordinary, he essentially needs that to be effective at all, and is still not producing the way a QB should be producing...and I'm sorry, he's not a Rookie, he doesn't get to let this go.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-10-best-players-from-sundays-week-12-nfl-action/?utm_content=buffer4c945&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

Buried in praise of Richie Incognito was this nugget:

Tyrod Taylor averaging a league-high 3.7 seconds with the ball in his hands.

This is absurd, and is the reason, in combination with him bailing on clean pockets, why so many plays break down around Tyrod.

Sure, he can be incredible when plays break down, but more often he isn't, and he's causing all of the problems himself.

No, you're right. There were many other, much worse plays. Basically the entirety of the first half.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-10-best-players-from-sundays-week-12-nfl-action/?utm_content=buffer4c945&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

Buried in praise of Richie Incognito was this nugget:

This is absurd, and is the reason, in combination with him bailing on clean pockets, why so many plays break down around Tyrod.

Sure, he can be incredible when plays break down, but more often he isn't, and he's causing all of the problems himself.

Yes to both of these

It's just hard to see all the plays Tyrod leaves on the field each and every week. There's no doubt he's better than what the BILLS have had for quite some time, but when the roster is built to win now and the most important position in the game is NOT doing his part to make all the other parts work properly, it's frustrating. Because even though his athleticism is extraordinary, he essentially needs that to be effective at all, and is still not producing the way a QB should be producing...and I'm sorry, he's not a Rookie, he doesn't get to let this go.

Agree. Replace TT and we have a playoff team.

touchdowns

What everybody saw, this game and others. He bails out of a clean pocket. At times he could simply step up and make a throw, others all he has to do is sit tight. He simply cannot do that (sit tight). The only conclusions I can come up with are that he is either unable or unwilling to read the field and make a quick decision.

I am starting to think he can't see over the line? Can't see the field? Is that possible? He plays small in the pocket, that's for sure.... according to H Simon, Clay was open all day...

Anyone. No one can do any worse than back to back 166 yard outputs

I just don't get this fanbase? The guy is leading a team that has averaged 25.5 pts per game this year. Over the past 7 games they've averaged 27.7 points per game. This is with minimal help from the defense in terms of turnovers (field position) recently.

I mean Tyrod is far from perfect but my gosh, he's pretty special with his legs and throws a good deep ball. Has plenty of arm strength to make every throw. Yes he could do better in the middle of the field...but his running and the Bills rushing attack is the identity. Who else would lead the team to more offense this year... Sam Bradford? Brock Osweiler? Bryce Petty? Gimme a break.. You can break down the game tape of every NFL QB today and they missed throws yesterday. It's not a position where there is 100% perfection. I understand people here wanting/expecting 300 yds, 2 TDs, NO Ints, but geez. The O has been fairly productive.

I just don't get this fanbase? The guy is leading a team that has averaged 25.5 pts per game this year. Over the past 7 games they've averaged 27.7 points per game. This is with minimal help from the defense in terms of turnovers (field position) recently.

I mean Tyrod is far from perfect but my gosh, he's pretty special with his legs and throws a good deep ball. Has plenty of arm strength to make every throw. Yes he could do better in the middle of the field...but his running and the Bills rushing attack is the identity. Who else would lead the team to more offense this year... Sam Bradford? Brock Osweiler? Bryce Petty? Gimme a break.. You can break down the game tape of every NFL QB today and they missed throws yesterday. It's not a position where there is 100% perfection. I understand people here wanting/expecting 300 yds, 2 TDs, NO Ints, but geez. The O has been fairly productive.

Im ready to go to war with the troops I have on my team.

Biiiiiiig test coming up on Sunday....this raiders team is for real

It's also with minimal help from the QB.

may be you can help us all understand how scoring points gets credited to the quarterback when we:

1. lead the league in rushing
  2. have thrown the fewest passes in the league
  3. have the 28th ranked net yards per passing attempt
  4. have thrown the fewest TD's
  5. have nearly a 2:1 ratio of rushing TD's to passing TD's (20 to 11)
Edited by The Big Cat