OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for nothing, but Miami had 3 starting offensive lineman out against SF last week and Tannehill threw for 300 yards and 3 TDs.

1. He threw for 285.

2. That was his 75th start. He has started for 4 1/2 full seasons.

3. It was the 49ers.

1. He threw for 285.

2. That was his 75th start. He has started for 4 1/2 full seasons.

3. It was the 49ers.

So the excuse only works for Taylor.

When it happens for another QB, it was the other teams fault.

Shouldnt of Tannehill been hesitant of throwing because he didnt trust the protections from his new o-line. Or is that just a crock of S*^%

That Panthers team also rushed for 100+ yards in every regular season and post season game in 2015.

Um, the Bills are averaging 157 yards a game this year......

Shouldnt of Tannehill been hesitant of throwing because he didnt trust the protections from his new o-line. Or is that just a crock of S*^%

Nope. No excuses from me I have TT pegged as the 15th-20th best QB in the league and I think that is what his play shows. I would put Tannehil in the same range. I just wanted to add some perspective to Scott's numbers. Pulling Tannehill's numbers for 1 game to try and prove a point seems ridiculous to me. Especially since he credited him with more than he threw.

Um, the Bills are averaging 157 yards a game this year......

Just so we're clear here, the 2015 Carolina Panthers rushed for 100+ yards in 19/19 games they played and went 17-2 in those games.

The 2016 Buffalo Bills, despite averaging 157 rYPG, have failed to break 100 yards 3 times in 11 games (27% of the time). In games where we have rushed for 100+ yards we are 6-2, in games where we failed to reach 100 yards we are 0-3.

so one guys article disproves the fact that taylor cant see guys who are wide open? Guys i see on replays that arent even focusing on them? Tightwads been throwing sideline, running too early, and missing guys wide open down the middle for 2 seasons now...next youll say trent edwards was good since Bill Walsh said so, he just needed a better oline.

When will people stop making excuses for other peoples problems?? the Obama strategy doesnt work in football...or life for that matter.

If the defense plays like a top 5 unit the Bills are 8-3 / 9-2 with a good shot at the playoffs.

Wouldn't that be like a team ranking towards the bottom of the league in defense (20-26 range) saying "If only our QB was a top 5 player, we'd have a shot at the playoffs."?

so one guys article disproves the fact that taylor cant see guys who are wide open? Guys i see on replays that arent even focusing on them? Tightwads been throwing sideline, running too early, and missing guys wide open down the middle for 2 seasons now...next youll say trent edwards was good since Bill Walsh said so, he just needed a better oline.

When will people stop making excuses for other peoples problems?? the Obama strategy doesnt work in football...or life for that matter.

thank you for reenlightenering me and squeezing your political agenda in at the end there too. your bitterness is palpable.

And that has nothing to do with poor QB play right

So if Shady doesn't carry the offense it is dead in the water?

where did I say any of that? All I implied is that both the 2015 Panthers and 2016 Bills won a lot more than they lost when they rushed for 100+ yards. It is much easier to play effectively as an offense when you have a balance.

Dude, he bails on clean pockets, therefor he doesn't need to run half the time. He has the most time in the league for pass protection and his receivers are wide open yet he still refuses to throw the damn ball to them. Tyrod sucks, no other way to describe it. Stop with the excuses.

This is the cliff notes of the only thing that needs to be said about Tyrod. I can't believe I read all 54 pages from beginning to end.