OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

Still waiting they are the same player. Take Taylor's Knee away you have current RG3.

Still waiting

Bobby, you're a smart guy, but you're making yourself look foolish right now. RGIII won rookie of the year and was a superstar his rookie year. And his numbers were almost identical to Tyrod's last season:

RGIII: 15 games; 65.6%; 3200yds; 20td; 5int; 815yds rushing; 7td; 2 lost fumbles

Tyrod: **14 games; 63.7%; 3,035yds; 20td; 6int; 568yds rushing; 4td; 0 lost fumbles

You're saying they're the same player but yet you don't want Tyrod, who put up the same numbers basically as the Rookie of the Year phenom starting for the Bills??

Edited by bobobonators

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby, you're a smart guy, but you're making yourself look foolish right now. RGIII won rookie of the year and was a superstar his rookie year. And his numbers were almost identical to Tyrod's last season:

RGIII: 15 games; 65.6%; 3200yds; 20td; 5int; 815yds rushing; 7td; 2 lost fumbles

Tyrod: **14 games; 63.7%; 3,035yds; 20td; 6int; 568yds rushing; 4td; 0 lost fumbles

You're saying they're the same player but yet you don't want Tyrod, who put up the same numbers basically as the Rookie of the Year phenom starting for the Bills??

No I don't because you obviously ignored my other part they are Both the same player AVG at best QBs with their legs and Poor when legs are gone.

And if you want to jump in late this all starter because I said yep RG3 cap hit is right where I want Tyrod because that is value

Edited by MAJBobby

No I don't because you obviously ignored my other part they are Both the same player AVG at best QBs with their legs and Poor when legs are gone.

And if you want to jump in late this all starter because I said yep RG3 cap hit is right where I want Tyrod because that is value

And one of them already has their legs gone while the other doesn't. Again, RG3's contract was negotiated as a guy who was coming off a traumatic knee injury and had lost his starting role on the team. A healthy starter that doesn't have critical injury history doesn't take that contract.

No, RG3 is garbage now. I'm not ignoring your other point, b/c it's nonsense. Tyrod put up essentially identical numbers to RGIII's Rookie of the Year campaign where he was a consensus star.

RG3 now can't smell TT jockstrap, and they aren't the same player, b/c RG3 after his rookie year was a turnover machine. Tyrod is not. End of conversation.

And one of them already has their legs gone while the other doesn't. Again, RG3's contract was negotiated as a guy who was coming off a traumatic knee injury and had lost his starting role on the team. A healthy starter that doesn't have critical injury history doesn't take that contract.

Just let him sit in his own ****, he will never understand anything that anyone else says. He will only shout his own bull ****.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Just let him sit in his own ****, he will never understand anything that anyone else says. He will only shout his own bull ****.

No wrong I understand what everyone says. Start calling me dumb I decide to be dumb and respect nothing out your blowhole

No wrong I understand what everyone says. Start calling me dumb I decide to be dumb and respect nothing out your blowhole

You don't need to respect anything just learn the difference between right and wrong. And also don't forget to learn football.

Edited by Beef Jerky

I didn't call you dumb, but you still ignored my point about why RG3's number is what it is twice. I suppose ignorance is bliss though.

I get why the number is where it is at. Sorry it got lost in my postings. I know you didn't call me dumb. That response wasn't meant for you

Ok well just try better next time for the sake of this forum and the people in it.

Says the guy who wants to lock us into an expensive long term contract with a QB who relies near exclusively on his speed and athleticism, who will be 28 years old when the season begins next year, an age where runners in this league begin to lose their explosiveness regardless of injury.

Says the guy who wants to lock us into an expensive long term contract with a QB who relies near exclusively on his speed and athleticism, who will be 28 years old when the season begins next year, an age where runners in this league begin to lose their explosiveness regardless of injury.

Expensive? Do you even know what you are talking about? And where did I say I wanted to lock him up? Please stop the bull **** lies and just talk about the topic...

Where he is getting paid is right where his production is.

Edited by Beef Jerky

20th highest paid QB leading an offense that ranks #8 in the NFL in points scored and #1 in fewest giveaways. Numbers add up to me.

20th highest paid QB leading an offense that ranks #8 in the NFL in points scored and #1 in fewest giveaways. Numbers add up to me.

We are in lock step lol.

I was just posting the same thing when I saw a new reply had been added so I checked it out and you had done the work for me lol :beer:

Actually I just had to take a look. Next year he will be the 20th highest paid QB. Right now he is the 24th highest paid.

Edited by section122

Lets just see if he can get us enough points for the win in Oakland. He does that, all is well in Billsland.

I'm more concerned if our defense can keep Carr under 35 points. Hopefully the offense can win time of possession, or else I don't see the defense stepping up to their challenge. This is a team sport right?

Expensive? Do you even know what you are talking about? And where did I say I wanted to lock him up? Please stop the bull **** lies and just talk about the topic...

Where he is getting paid is right where his production is.

Knock it off, and act like an adult please.

His contract locks him up through 2018, and is an expensive contract for a player whose production relies almost exclusively on his legs, and will be at the age where runners begin to decline at the beginning of next season.

With a decline in athleticism, speed, and explosiveness, either through injury or age; Tyrod's production will not warrant his contract.

You want to pay future dollars for past performance. I understand that we're likely seeing peak Tyrod, and don't want to do that.

I'm more concerned if our defense can keep Carr under 35 points. Hopefully the offense can win time of possession, or else I don't see the defense stepping up to their challenge. This is a team sport right?

Im thinking if we can score 33-34, and our secondary holds up, they got an accurate QB and a mean set of recievers. But we can score too. Hoping for our best game of the year.