OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I. Ok? How many playoffs RG3 been to How many has TT been to as a Starter again?

Thanks. They are the same player AVG at best QBs

See you are looking dumber by the post.

Hey guys Brock Osweiler got to the playoffs so he deserves a ton of money according to Bobby.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Am I. Ok? How many playoffs RG3 been to How many has TT been to as a Starter again?

Thanks. They are the same player AVG at best QBs

You're not.

But to your point, the RG3 that made the playoffs was a superstar. The RG3 today took literally 1 hit in his first game of the season and missed the season.

RG3 is mentally and physically done.

Prove it show me Any type of passing number that the savior of Church of Tyrod is a better QB than RG3. Ready Go

Sure RGIII one game he has 180 yard and 1 INT.

How is that better then Tyrod this year?

You must want Brock for a ton of money by your logic.

Edited by Beef Jerky

now who sounds dumb. But keep trying to call other dumb. Learn the game

All the sudden you ran out of stuff to say and decided to copy exactly what I said. If I am so dumb why copy me? Oh yea b.c you have NOTHING.

I would say this is an accomplishment but showing Bobby how wrong he is seems to be the norm around this forum.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Cherry pick away. Still waiting career they are the same freaking player still waiting

Career? Tyrod had a debilitating injury? Tyrod was coming off his horrible injury? Come on Bobby this is too easy for me. Why is it cherry picking if I use the most recent stats and not stats from many years ago? Man when I say that it just makes you look even worse.

Career? Tyrod had a debilitating injury? Tyrod was coming off his horrible injury? Come on Bobby this is too easy for me. Why is it cherry picking if I use the most recent stats and not stats from many years ago? Man when I say that it just makes you look even worse.

Still waiting they are the same player. Take Taylor's Knee away you have current RG3.

Still waiting

Still waiting they are the same player. Take Taylor's Knee away you have current RG3.

Still waiting

Oh ok so now we have to take facts out to get results for you. Still Tyrod is the better QB, he has the better QB rating and isn't injury prone. Wow you still lose...

Bobby boy this has been fun but since you have no fact other then asking me to get rid of facts for you it is now getting old.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Oh ok so now we have to take facts out to get results for you. Still Tyrod is the better QB, he has the better QB rating and isn't injury prone. Wow you still lose...

Does he hmmm wow 2 points better 91 to 89 blistering wow fit Taylor for that gold jacket