• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

most of you folks are a bummer.

I think strongly bills will find a way

Ugly but they will not quit.

So many injuries and they still keep after it. Maybe a lesson of life.

enjoy The Second half. Looking forward to the adjustments !

Go Bills !!

most of you folks are a bummer.

I think strongly bills will find a way

Ugly but they will not quit.

So many injuries and they still keep after it. Maybe a lesson of life.

enjoy The Second half. Looking forward to the adjustments !

Go Bills !!

That's hilarious. It ain't us. It's the Bills that are the bummer and have been 16 years and counting. Don't mistake the two at all.

Oh Rex will be back. Guaranteed. All these injuries solidified Rex being back no matter what our record is this season.

I called 7 and 9 and with a lot of luck maybe even 8 and 8 way back in July before training camp even started.

The Bills have done the same thing for the past 18 years do you really think they will ever change. I said it many times watching the Bills is like watching "I Love Lucy" reruns. Same old, same old, for the past 20 years, nothing ever anything new or different. :wallbash::bag:

Edited by ScrewyLouie

On the last series of plays by the Bills O. Three new downs and they know if they miss all three throws that they will have a 49 yard field goal to hit with DANFREAKINGCARPENTER. Might be a good idea to grab 5-6-7-8 to maybe more on the ground with one of the plays and possibly have a 4th down chance…..Nope….Not the BILLS!!!!!!! 6 point swing.

What is frustrating is that Gillislee is playing so well and he could have made that FG shorter

Is that sarcasm? NE has 24 points. Those guys don't play defence

Not at all. The fact we have all of our weapons injured and we were a dropped pass and missed FG away from 24-17 is encouraging. The way i look at it, with our WRs and RBs healthy it looks like we could keep up with the Pats in a shoot out. Something a lot of people dont think we can do.

Yep. I was screaming for a run play on 2nd down. I called it. With 38 seconds left and the bills having 2nd and 10, I said NE would be going to the half 24-10. Too many times we see this. Terrible coaching. terrible kicking by our loser kicker

Terrible coaching by our HC and OC

Not at all. The fact we have all of our weapons injured and we were a dropped pass and missed FG away from 24-17 is encouraging. The way i look at it, with our WRs and RBs healthy it looks like we could keep up with the Pats in a shoot out. Something a lot of people dont think we can do.

Taylor vs Brady in a shoot out, I will take brady 100 out of 100 times

Terrible coaching by our HC and OC

Yes but Carpenter still has to make the kick

They have injuries every year.

It's not bad luck.

Correct. Injuries are in large part a function of being out-manned from a personnel/talent standpoint. It's why the Bills have had far more than their share of injuries since I can remember.