Incognito fined. Awesome response

I guess injuring a helmet is worth a third of injuring a human being.

Let's see the real picture. It has nothing to do with "how much" it's worth...fines are collectively bargained and Landry received the maximum amount under the CBA for his violation. If he does it again, the fine effectively doubles to 48,000...then you cases like Vontaze Burfict who wants to play football for free apparently by continuously getting these with his last fine was $75,000...

Again...fines are collectively bargained. They just can't randomly determine how much to fine a player.

Let's see the real picture. It has nothing to do with "how much" it's worth...fines are collectively bargained and Landry received the maximum amount under the CBA for his violation. If he does it again, the fine effectively doubles to 48,000...then you cases like Vontaze Burfict who wants to play football for free apparently by continuously getting these with his last fine was $75,000...

Again...fines are collectively bargained. They just can't randomly determine how much to fine a player.

Yes and no. As Richard Sherman points out in his latest article, it's all at the whim of the Commish. There is always fine print that lets the league do what they want.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/richard-sherman-nfl-celebrations-personal-conduct-policy/

Yes and no. As Richard Sherman points out in his latest article, it's all at the whim of the Commish. There is always fine print that lets the league do what they want.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/richard-sherman-nfl-celebrations-personal-conduct-policy/

I love how Richard Sherman is always twisting the knife into "Rog"

And, ideally NBA players...

In the 80s this would have been a joke, but nowadays the NBA is one of the cleanest leagues in major league sports. Silver is probably the best commish in the majors and has the NBA running well.

as a human being yes he needed it. As a player, no way. The dude is a barbarian.

Yeah, but the human being part was sabotaging his chance to be as good as he could be consistently.

Incognito was fined $9115 for throwing a Dolphin's helmet last week. Here's his response:

https://twitter.com/68INCOGNITO/status/792158044914409473

Love this dude.

Changed the Attitude up front in one season.

Love the guy ( used to hate him honestly)

Best risky pickup ever.

If he asked for a crowd fund i woulda chipped in

Great role model for my boy!

Actually he is inspirational in a way.

My Son loves him too !

I'm one of those people. Thanks.

Incognito is an excellent guard and I'm glad we signed and re-signed him. I thought it was a good risk when we brought him in and was very, very happy we kept him at the price we did. But he's has always been an immature moron. This is yet another example of his childish stupidity. The fact that he's talking s**t after the team got its ass handed to them makes it even worse.

Thats not talking sheet at all?! He is just making a statement on the fine

Richie in 2016 is not the same player or man he was in 2009; he needed to leave to improve himself and his game.

true enough. You came a long way Baby ( Richard )