Incognito fined. Awesome response

I will admit I was against the signing of Richie at the time, but I take it all back.

I love the guy and he ironically comes across as extremely intelligent for a pro football player.

If he played defense and was on the field at the time of AW's cheap shot, that whole thing would have gone down differently.

Also, what is with the all the petty flags and fines in the NFL?

They're big boys playing a physically violent game and tempers flare.

The NFL needs to learn how to break things up, tell everyone to calm down, and then just continue playing football.

No need for the penalties, fines, and all the related BS.

I will admit I was against the signing of Richie at the time, but I take it all back.

I love the guy and he ironically comes across as extremely intelligent for a pro football player.

If he played defense and was on the field at the time of AW's cheap shot, that whole thing would have gone down differently.

Also, what is with the all the petty flags and fines in the NFL?

They're big boys playing a physically violent game and tempers flare.

The NFL needs to learn how to break things up, tell everyone to calm down, and then just continue playing football.

No need for the penalties, fines, and all the related BS.

Agreed with all this and will add, I've run into Richie around town a couple of times and he's one of the nicest pro athletes I've ever met.

For those who may not be able to reach twitter due to restrictions, etc.

I'm one of those people. Thanks.

Incognito was fined $9115 for throwing a Dolphin's helmet last week. Here's his response:

https://twitter.com/68INCOGNITO/status/792158044914409473

Love this dude.

Incognito is an excellent guard and I'm glad we signed and re-signed him. I thought it was a good risk when we brought him in and was very, very happy we kept him at the price we did. But he's has always been an immature moron. This is yet another example of his childish stupidity. The fact that he's talking s**t after the team got its ass handed to them makes it even worse.

If youre doing your job as a parent, youre the only role model that matters.

thank you! so sick of people talking about role models for their kids haha ummm shouldn't YOU be the most important role model in your child's life?

It depends. For some fathers should not be role model even if marriage or accident of birth made them one.

Mine wasn't and my brothers and I have all striven to be not like him.

Well yeah. That's why 87168 used "should", and I said "IF you are doing it right". :thumbsup: