Anyone else pissed with Marcel today?

I still cannot believe Marcel could not play at all even a few snaps, i really have to question his commitment to this team. How does a big guy miss three full games with a hamstring? you could argue yesterday was the most important game of season . If we had won we would have been 5-2 and guaranteed no worse then 5-3 after the first half of season.

Our tough part of schedule is coming and we really needed to win, i look at Shaddy and he gave it a go and here we have the highest paid player on our team sitting on the sidelines with this huge simile on his face watching Kyle bust his butt against double and triple teams.

I am disappointed and pissed with this guy who has let his teammates and ownership down big this season.

Your point?

Oh in case you haven't noticed there are a handful of people that love to point out if there is a similar thread somewhere else because god forbid there be 2 threads with the same general ideas (gulp)

This means if u want to get current info on, say Sammy Watkins, you have to go back to some thread started a month ago with 150 replies and scroll through screen after screen to get to the most current postings.

Super annoying. I say let the posts be a little redundant if thats the way the board flows you weenies.

Back to your original post, the worst thing about Marcel is that he might have this hammy all year. We knew we needed him today badly, but he wasn't healed yet and these things are notoriously slow to come around.

Huge let down. He could have at least been healthy and in the best shape of his life in week 5, ready to go. He wasn't, and the team continues to suffer because of it.

This board is absolutely friggin bipolar. McCoy had what seems to be a mild hamstring strain, a tweak, if you will, and people are up in arms they let him suit up. Dareus has what seems to be a pretty severe strain since its been 2+ weeks now, and people are livid he DIDN'T suit up. Make up your minds.

Yes. All this because he decided he was going to turn it up and actually run. What the hell was he doing for 4 weeks? He should have been ready to hit the ground running like a professional. How often do you hear of a D Line guy pulling a hammy? He really let the team and fans down.

Huge let down. He could have at least been healthy and in the best shape of his life in week 5, ready to go. He wasn't, and the team continues to suffer because of it.

shady was in the best shape of his life according to him and he pulled a hamstring in practice, we tried to play him and he averaged 1.8 a carry. Dareus probably wouldn't have played very well and most likely aggravate the injury like shady did. **** happens. Can't blame players for injuries. Attack him all you want for the suspension. Edited by Not at the table Karlos

shady was in the best shape of his life according to him and he pulled a hamstring in practice, we tried to play him and he averaged 1.8 a carry. Dareus probably wouldn't have played very well and most likely aggravate the injury like shady did. **** happens. Can't blame players for injuries. Attack him all you want for the suspension.

Shady is a running back, that runs/cuts/.....

Dareus is a D-lineman, he could almost just stand his ground, or even fall down to plug up the middle.

shady was in the best shape of his life according to him and he pulled a hamstring in practice, we tried to play him and he averaged 1.8 a carry. Dareus probably wouldn't have played very well and most likely aggravate the injury like shady did. **** happens. Can't blame players for injuries. Attack him all you want for the suspension.

People were already pissed at Dareus for prioritizing childish behavior over his responsibilities to the team. - which resulted in the suspension

The injury is just adding fuel to the fire for what they were already pissed about.

why are we pissed about Dareus rehabbing his hammy, but we view Shady as a warrior for dressing despite his hammy, and now he seems to have aggravated it and could face some time off

I'm thinking it's because Shady didn't spend 4 games on the shelf due to repeated issues that keep him on the field when his hammy is healthy.