Percy Harvin

RobRyanFan

Okay, here's my stupid idea. I think the Bills should get Percy Harvin out of retirement and re-sign him. I'm not sure what it would take to get him out of retirement, but I would be fine with a 1.5-2 mil $ 1 year deal. He could solve our WR problem for the moment, then when Woods comes back we could continue to use him as a deep threat next to Goodwin. He's better than what we have now.

I thought Harvin retired partly because of concerns of long term health issues? If so I doubt a couple of mil would excite him. He made bank durng his NFL ride.

If generally in shape, a month of work might be something he would dig. It's pretty unlikely but better than some of the ideas we hear

I don't think it is a crazy idea at all - all the jokes about Rice, Moss, TO, Reed, etc... are misguided and don't fit the narrative. Percy is still young and has legit NFL talent.

With that said - I believe he retired because he wanted a big pay day - and if he didn't get one - the health risk was not worth it to him.

i say we cull calvin johnson out of retirement. i'd be fine with a $3.5-4 million dollar deal. when woods comes back we'll use him on special teams.

I think they would have to trade for Johnson because he's still under contract with the Lions.

Edited by JM57