DNC/Clinton Campaign Corruption

bdutton

So this project veritas guy posted some videos of undercover infiltration of the clinton campaign.

In it, there are a couple of guys that reference busing people from neighboring states to vote in elections they are not eligible for and the other that clinton operatives HIRED people to instigate violence at Trump rallys.

Both guys got fired/moved out of their position (i.e. demoted).

I have never seen such blatant corruption of the political process in my 52 years on earth!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if she wins.............

Wikileaks could have a lasting impact on Hillary Clinton

Within four years President Clinton will be so universally despised that even her apoligists at CBSCNNABCNBCWaPoVoxSlateRollingStone will have given up any attempt to cover for her.

At which point, her health problems will suddenly become a major national emergency culminating with her resignation so she can spend time with the grandkids. And of course we should all rally behind President Kaine during the peaceful transfer of power to the Democratic party's 2020 nominee running with the power of incumbency.

And LIAR will still win. Because the majority of Americans are stupid.

I wouldn't say stupid as much as I'd say conditioned. This was never a choice. It was always going to be the Hillster. That's the only way we get a continuation of the policies and ideologies which have driven the past 15 years and counting.

I wouldn't say stupid as much as I'd say conditioned. This was never a choice. It was always going to be the Hillster. That's the only way we get a continuation of the policies and ideologies which have driven the past 15 years and counting.

No, they're stupid.

She will win because republican primary voters chose Trump. Any republican but Trump would have won by a landslide IMO

Doubtful. They'd all have been treated the same by the MSM while LIAR's numerous issues would still have been swept under the rug.

No, they're stupid.

Unfortunately very true.

She will win because republican primary voters chose Trump. Any republican but Trump would have won by a landslide IMO

A lot of truth in that but she's had a lot of help among the media. If she were and R and the nominee, we'd have 24/7 coverage of her poor policy positions, poor health, poor integrity, poor performance in elected and appointed office, poor personality, poor debate performances, being a lousy wife, her crappy wardrobe and all the pay to play scandalous stuff and lies.

Edited by keepthefaith

Unfortunately very true.

A lot of truth in that but she's had a lot of help among the media. If she were and R and the nominee, we'd have 24/7 coverage of her poor policy positions, poor health, poor integrity, poor performance in elected and appointed office, poor personality, poor debate performances, being a lousy wife, her crappy wardrobe and all the pay to play scandalous stuff and lies.

At some point whining about the Media becomes like athletes who cry about the officials as an excuse to poor preparation, performance, etc. Trump is a worse candidate that I had originally imagined. Undisciplined. Anti PC only when it seems to be of zero political value, better yet detriment. Unable to speak competently about policy position, or articulating policy challenges. Election "rigged?", come on, you've run a garbage campaign and doomed yourself. I mean talk about the perfect candidate to not bring more voters into the fold for your party, holy ****, bullseye if that was the goal...

Just a reminder, this tech has been in use for at least a few years now...

http ://www .youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=youtu.be

I posted about this too. And I do think she used it in her "video" conference to a Union gathering that she "couldn't" attend "in person".

It's the "Why aren't I 50 points ahead, you might ask" talk. It's one of the most bizarre campaign videos ever.

http://youtu.be/_T8tMk-ZOx8

At some point whining about the Media becomes like athletes who cry about the officials as an excuse to poor preparation, performance, etc. Trump is a worse candidate that I had originally imagined. Undisciplined. Anti PC only when it seems to be of zero political value, better yet detriment. Unable to speak competently about policy position, or articulating policy challenges. Election "rigged?", come on, you've run a garbage campaign and doomed yourself. I mean talk about the perfect candidate to not bring more voters into the fold for your party, holy ****, bullseye if that was the goal...

On tape....people talking about inciting violence and then pinning it on Trump. Only response from Brazille is "O'Keefe is a criminal" and the mainstream press asks no follow up. How would Nixon have fared with that response?

Film of the campaign planting questions to reporters...and reporters dutifully asking them.

The answer to every question is that the Emperor's new clothes look awesome and the press eats it up like strained carrots to a baby.

Your response is that it is like we're complaining about refs? Two points:

The stakes are a tad higher.

We never had tape of Bob Kraft talking to Walt Coleman planning the outcome of a game. In the NFL, incompetence is still a believable reason.

No the media bias is exceptionally real and powerful. Like Meet The Press yesterday rambling on about Trump wanting to sue his accusers and Russian hackers while ignoring the big campaign issues and the incredible evidence of corruption that has piled up regarding all that surrounds Hillary. Her campaign staff, he past staff at the State dept and the Clinton Foundation - all crooked and on the take. She embodies everything we should and do hate in a politician. Watch when she gets elected she'll appoint all the same crooked folks around her now to posts in her cabinet and white house staff. It'll make Obama's staff look like competent stalwarts of integrity and professionalism by comparison.

No argument though with your comments about Trump. He's a lousy campaigner.

Edited by keepthefaith

IT BEARS REPEATING–IT DEMANDS INVESTIGATION:

Robert Creamer, the man in charge of inciting violence at Republican political rallies on behalf of the Democratic Party, met in the White House with President Obama at least 45 times.

And many wanted to dismiss Obama's association with Bill Ayers back in the day. Nothing's changed, same theme.